*~14~*

Both of them become completely wet in the rain and started to feel cold. They slowly walked back to the resort while holding the hand and enjoying the rain. The moment they reached the resort they surprised to see everyone going somewhere with the umbrellas.

Forth: Where are you guys going?

Yo: Oh.. P'. We thought you guys stuck somewhere in rain. Going to find you and P'Beam.

Forth and Beam just smile at them. Kit walk inside the resort and get towel for both of them. Forth and Beam walk to their room. As the resort have 3 rooms, Pha already said he will share with Yo. Kit wanted to share with Beam as he is not familiar with Ming but he wanted Beam and spend time with Forth. So he makes Forth and Beam share a room.

Beam: Forth go and take the shower.

Forth: How about you?

Beam: After you..

Forth: How about taking shower together? Sound good.

Beam get shocked hearing such thing from Forth. More then shock he feel shy and embarrassed.

Beam: No.. I don't want.

Forth: Its not first time right.

Saying that Forth carry Beam to the shower. Beam couldn't react with such fast counter by Forth but when Forth lift him he don't want to oppose as well.

Forth remove his shirt and pants. He notice Beam standing at the corner of the bathroom being shy and red. Forth smile.

"Beam, come here" Forth said with his soft and sexy voice.

Beam walked towards him like a puppet. Forth helped to remove Beam's shirt and pants and open the shower. Beam doesn't want to look at Forth. His body is reacting differently. Forth lift Beam's face and look at him.

He admired the white skin boy in front him being red now. He slowly kissed the pink lips which being wet by the water from shower.

Beam hugged Forth.

Forth really want to do it but he stop himself. He want to make everything clear with Beam first. Beam love and accept him without knowing anything. Forth knows he is lucky but he want to make Beam feel the same love.

Both of them had their shower and back to room. Beam get dressed and notice the messages in his phone. Its from Kit.

Kit: What both of you doing in shower for long?

Beam: Take shower idiot.

Kit: what a pleasure full shower.. Hehehe.. 

Beam: KIT!!!

Beam know he will be the teasing material for sometime after this. He used to tease Pha and now Kit is doing it to him.

Forth comeback to room with some food. Beam stop using his phone and look at him with puzzled look.

Forth: Lets eat...

Beam: Forth... the café still open? I guess they mention till 10pm only.

Forth just smile and bring Beam to the coffee table. There are some toast bread with butter and jam together with hot chocolate.

Forth: We need to drink something hot so won't fall sick tomorrow.

Beams smile and get the cup from Forth.

Forth: Beam, since when you like me?

Beam: hmmm... won't tell you.. haha

Forth: Do you know I like you?

Beam: Well, I guess I'm not as idiot as you.

Forth: Then, why did you go dating with Yan.

Beam: You remember?

Forth: I don't forget anything.

Beam: Is that why you leave me without saying anything?

Forth: hmmm... partially yes but not fully.

Beam look at Forth's eyes which seem to be sad now.

Beam: Yan is my cousin, since you don't study in same school with me you don't have a chance to know her real identity. Some guys from your school asking her out. Even after she refuse they don't seem to listen it. So, I have to pretend to be her boyfriend and go dating with her. I know you saw us the other day, but I never imagined I won't have a chance to explain myself.

Slowly Beam sipped his drink.

Forth felt bad for not asking Beam about it.

Forth: I have no idea on Yan being you cousin. I'm sorry. I never been serious in love before meeting you in the tuition. Even I just came for the tuition to experience how it feels. I'm used with private tutor but the moment I saw you in the tuition. I know I want you. I decided to study there just to see you but as time goes I don't feel seeing you is enough. I want to spend time with you. I pay the tuition for seat re-arrangement. That eventually makes you to notice me.

Beam: You are teenage at that time and already doing such thing.

Forth: Maybe, spending to much time with my dad and business makes me become like that. I tricked you to teach me math's though I'm good at it. After sometime I realized that, you never become enough for me. There is always more and more and more I want from you.  I want you to become mine. I know there is no more like but I love you. I wanted to tell you that on last day of our tuition but I ended knowing you going for dating with Yan.

Beam notice the changes in Forth's voice. He hold Forth's hand.

Forth: I followed you guys. I'm angry, sad and the emotions is different because everything I like and I want will be mine there nothing go against it. You the only one.

Beam: So, you decided to leave from my life.

Forth: A person like me, will never give up anything. My mind already have all evil plans on how to separate you and Yan and makes mine.

Beam: So cruel..

Forth smile.

Forth: but knowing you will be hurt then, I decided to go with my dad.

Beam: Then I should thank Yo. If not because of him I wouldn't able to meet you again.

Forth: Well, maybe Yo and Pha can thank you. Once I know the extreme thing happen to Yo, I doesn't want Yo to be here anymore but looking your picture makes me to come here instead.

*~* To Be Continue *~*

Hi Guys,

Do vote, comment, share you thought or interesting ideas with me.