Gear up for Final Exams

Start from the beginning

"I haven't studied at all!" Mina ranked 19th place in midterms and Denki in the 20th cried.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Denki added.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami, who ranked 14th in the midterm said.

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..." Sato ranked in 12th place said to Koda who ranked 11th in midterms.

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta said with a confident smug who was ranked on 9th in midterms.

"N-Ninth on the midterms?!" Mina and Denki cried.

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Mina cried.

"Guys like you are only likeable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!" Denki angrily asked.

"The world, I guess." Mineta replied with a smug.

"I guess perverts like him aren't dumb at all." Akame said.

"Ninth?! How he became more intelligent than Sato, Tokoyami, and Koda?!" Seryu asked.

"We always judge the book by its cover. Now you've witnessed one of your mistakes once again." Meliodas said.

"M-Mineta is sm-smart too...?" Sheele uttered in shock.

"Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?" Izuku ranked in the 4th said.

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida ranked in the 2nd added.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Shoto ranked in 5th said.

"Be careful with your words!" Denki uttered in a hurtful way.

"Izuku in the 4th? Not bad." Akame said with a smile.

"It's fine... Izuku is still in the top 5 of most intelligent students at Class 1-A..." Seryu sobbed.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Momo said who ranked 1st in midterms.

"Yao-momo!" Denki and Mina exclaimed in joy.

"I can't help at all with the practical, though..." Momo uttered in a gloomy mood.

"Even if she's the number one on midterms, she still has weaknesses." Budou said.

"I agree. Nobody's perfect though." Tatsumi said.

"You are already perfect for me, Tatsumi!" Esdeath said.

"Eh?" Tatsumi asked.

"Tatsumi is already perfect in terms of combat and... and..." Chelsea uttered while blushing and showed a seducing look.

"Oh, no. Not again..." Saitama uttered.

"And what...?" Tatsumi asked.

"She wants the D." Kizaru whispered to Saitama and he nodded.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..." Jiro ranked 7th in midterms said.

"Huh?" Momo asked.

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero ranked in 17th begged.

"Huh?" Momo asked.