Seokjin giggled, snuggling into Namjoon's chest more, oozing with love and mirth.

"Okay, lovebirds, would you mind reading the last envelope Namjoon-hyung selected?" Jungkook teased.

"What's the best thing you experienced with Prince Seokjin-nim?"

"The intercourse-" "Taehyung!" Seokjin cut the omega queen off with a loud shriek, flushed in the face. "There are pups present!" Seokjin gestured to Yoongi and Hoseok that were going through their bags of letters on the opposite side of the room; next to baby Jimin and Sungho that were sitting on a mat with some toys. "Please refrain from committing inappropriate behaviour!"

Taehyung shrugged with a cheeky grin till he heard Jimin cry, immediately rushing to his son to attend to his needs.

Namjoon shook his head playfully. "My years in the Jung Territory with Seokjin-hyung would probably be my best experience with him. However, to be more specific; I would say loving him is the best experience I'll ever have with him..."

"Joonie..." Seokjin cooed, kissing Namjoon briefly before walking away and retrieving four envelopes from the desk. He stood beside Namjoon as he opened the first envelope.

"Do you still think about the pups you have lost..."

Seokjin paused, his scent turning sour. Taehyung was quick to rush to him and wrap him in an embrace.

"How could they possibly know this?!" Namjoon fummed, not liking the sight of his omega in distress and the fact that an information only the royal family should know was known by someone out there.

"I-I..." Seokjin started to cry, taking Taehyung's scent in. Reassurance from a fellow omega is what he currently needed. "I-I still do think of my lost pups... They haven't even seen the world and yet they were taken from me... From Joonie... I was so scared... I was also afraid that I wouldn't be fertile after losing them as well and that Joonie would find another omega..."' Seokjin cried, calming down when Namjoon took him from Taehyung's arms.

"My love, my dearest... I would never leave you for another... No matter what. Perhaps you should not continue with these..." Namjoon stated, releasing calming and reassuring pheromones as he embraced Seokjin. Seokjin nodded, accepting his alpha's words and pheromones; calming down.

"Noooo.... I want to answer more." Seokjin whined and looked up to Namjoon with a pout. Namjoon sighed. "All right... However, if you cry once more, this has to end." Seokjin nodded, wiping his tears away before opening another envelope.

"Let's see... Would you and Lord Kim-nim please adopt me... Why are they keen on being adopted?" Seokjin chuckled before his playful face morphed into a frown. "Perhaps they're in trouble? We should make a building where orphans could be taken care of and raised by volunteer caretakers... Of course the caretakers would be funded by the royal family!" Seokjin proposed, looking at Taehyung and Jungkook who nodded in agreement.

"That's a splendid idea, dear brother! I'll have this idea go through the noble fraction as soon as I could arrange a meeting." Jungkook smiled, going over to his secretary that stood in the corner of the room.

"Always the one to make revolutionary ideas, my love." Namjoon praised, earning a giggle from Seokjin who fixed his eyes on the letter once more. "What do you fancy about Lord Kim-nim... Oh I love everything about him..." Seokjin fixed his gaze, meeting Namjoon's eyes. "I love his talents, his handsome face, his strength... His wisdom... And his flaws. His quite clumsy nature as well as great parenting skills... I just love everything about him so much. One day dear, you'll meet someone whom you'll fall in love with so much- everything about them will be perfection in your eyes. You'll understand what I feel when you do." Seokjin smiled.