"Come join me in the shower."

"Kongpob!" Chuckling Kongpob backtracked to the bathroom.

"And P', my ass is not ugly! See!" he dropped the towel as he walked into the bathroom, giving Arthit once again a full view of his backside. Arthit choked on his saliva and patted his chest to calm his coughing.

The bathroom door opened a few moments later, and Kongpob stuck his head out.

"Are you going to be here when I come out, or are you going to run away?"

Caught, he had no option but to shake his head. When Kongpob's head disappeared, he sighed rubbing his hand over his face. There went his plans of running and hiding from Kongpob. And he still had almost a day and a half to spend with him. How will he face him?

After ten minutes, Kongpob stepped out. Arthit was grateful for these few moments of respite Kongpob had provided by stepping out late intentionally. Not looking at his junior, he quickly walked into the bathroom with his towel. 

Standing under the shower as water ran down his hot, flustered body, he was reminded of the sight he had witnessed. He felt a faint stirring in his loins and his body felt charged. As he rubbed the lather on, he was tempted to reach down and grab his throbbing shaft to release himself, but with a herculean effort, he stopped. He knew he wouldn't be able to look Kongpob in the eye without blushing crimson, and that would be ammunition for his cocky boyfriend to tease him.

Taking deep breaths, he calmed himself before he stepped out, only to be greeted with silence. Kongpob was not in the room, and Arthit got worried. Was Kongpob mad at his behavior? Did he chase him away with his behavior? Picking his phone to call him, he found a message from Kongpob, and he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Out to get breakfast, P'! 😘"

He chuckled softly, seeing the casual message.

When Kongpob returned, Arthit did his best to avoid eye contact, and Kongpob waited patiently for his senior to regain his composure. Seeing him still being jumpy after breakfast, Kongpob decided to grab the bull by its horns. After Arthit finished doing the dishes, Kongpob gripped him by his arm and led him to the bed.

"P', I know you are awkward, and I know how to deal with it."

Shy, Arthit looked at him, hopeful, unaware of what Kongpob had in his mind.

"Let's make out. That's one quick way to get over this embarrassment."

"Kongpob! What... What..."

"Yes, P', even better if we get rid of our clothes."

Ear turning pink, face bright red, Arthit grabbed the pillow and hit his junior straight in the face, stunning Kongpob. But Kongpob had other plans. Holding his hands gently, he pushed them above Arthit's head as he straddled his lover and leaned in, pushing his lover to lie back.

"Kong! Stop!" Arthit said softly with longing in his eyes. He eyed Kongpob's lips, and his tongue darted out, licking his own involuntarily, telling Kongpob that his body's response and words were not in tandem. Kongpob observed these tiny gestures, and rubbing his nose gently to his, asked, "Should I? Stop?"

Their breathing now uneven, Arthit shook his head slowly, and that was the permission Kongpob needed. Placing a soft kiss on his forehead, he continued down by placing butterfly kisses on his lover's face before settling on his lips, all the while shifting him to lie comfortably on the bed now.

Arthit buried his fingers in Kongpob's silky hair, as Kongpob was busy going down his torso, leaving a trail of kisses. His fingers gently tugged his soft nipples over the soft material of the t-shirt, making Arthit buck his body a bit, feeling the delicious sensations passed through him.