Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid

Start from the beginning

"Kuroo, I want you. Please." you started begging.

"Mhm," he pumped in. "What else pretty girl?"

"I need you to make me feel good." you whined.

"Not good enough." he said, removing his fingers from you and taking off his pants and boxers. "Why don't you make me feel good, angel."

He moved you so that you were on your back and your head was left hanging off of the edge of the bed. Your arms still restrained by his belt. He stood at the edge of the bed, taking his dick and grazing it over your lips. You whined at his teasing and wanted to take it more than anything.

"Beg better next time, bitch." Kuroo said as he shoved his whole length down your throat. Tears started to well up in your eyes because of his size. He thrusted in and out at a fast pace, making you lose your breath. Tears started falling down the sides of your cheeks.

"Fuck, you're so sexy choking on my cock. Cry more for me." he said as you looked up at him as more tears started to roll out of your eyes. "What a good little slut."

You didn't have much of a choice, but you met his gaze which turned him on even more. He continued to fuck your mouth until he started to reach his climax.

"When I cum, I don't want you to swallow it. Keep it all in for me angel, or you'll see what happens" he said, his thrusts getting more irregular and fast paced. You felt his dick twitch right before he came in your mouth. Kuroo put his hand around your throat so that he could feel if you swallowed. You started to swallow when you caught yourself and saw him smirk.

"Good girl. Now stay like that." he said. He climbed onto the bed again, kissing up your legs and leaving marks along his way up. You had his cum in your mouth and you could feel it starting to mix with your saliva.

Your head was still on the edge of the bed, arms restrained. You felt light headed. You struggled to move and Kuroo had complete dominance.

"Your turn to feel good, baby. You deserve it." he said softly, his narrow hazel eyes looking at you.

He licked you from your entrance to your clit, making sure to circle his tongue once before taking it off of your sex. You arched your back in pleasure and your thoughts were overtaken by him.

Kuroo put his tongue back on your clit, flicking his tongue at a pace you could barely keep up with. He inserted two fingers into you and matched the pace of his tongue. You wanted to reach out and grab his hair to slow his movements but your arms were in no position to do so. He added another finger into you, curling up his fingers to hit you at just the right spot. You felt yourself approach your climax.

Losing yourself in the sudden pleasure, you swallowed without thinking.

Kuroo smirked but didn't immediately respond.

"Focus on my tongue," he said, his gaze meeting yours. He was making you feel better than you ever had before. His tongue switched to start circling your clit while fingering you. "And don't cum until I tell you to."

"Tetsurou, I'm already so close. I want to cum so bad, please-." you whined. You couldn't hold back much longer, feeling yourself almost tip over the edge. He never took his attention off of your pussy, giving you continuous pleasure which you couldn't handle.

"Kuroo please, I'm gonna cum." you moaned out.

"Not yet, angel." Kuroo teased, immediately going back to pleasuring you. You tried to resist but your body gave out and you reached your climax. Your hearing fizzled out for a couple of seconds, and you struggled to think about anything but how good you felt. He stopped fingering you and moved up towards your face, kissing you. You could taste yourself on his lips.