Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid

Start from the beginning

"Let me make you feel good, y/n." he said

He flipped you over and hovered over you. He removed all your clothes leaving you bare and he stared at your body in awe.

"You're so fucking sexy." He said staring at you.

Kuroo removed his shirt, showing off muscular build. He took off his belt, pausing and looking at you. You didn't think anything of it until he started looping the belt methodically into what seemed to be handcuffs.

"Arms out angel." he smirked.

You complied and he restrained you, putting your arms above your head. His face hovered over yours, so you leaned in to kiss him. He put a finger over your lips and made his way to your ear, gently kissing it. You felt and heard his breath as it sent a shiver down your spine. In response, you squeezed your thighs together, trying to conceal your obvious arousal.

Kuroo noticed your movement and you felt his smile against your helix.

"Maybe devil is a more fitting name, don't you think, my horny angel?" Kuroo whispered, making another shiver go down your spine.

He started kissing down from your ear, planting kisses on your jaw and trailing down to your neck. He nibbled at it leaving marks as you let out a soft moan, you felt him smile in the crook of your neck. He licked you and trailed down to your breasts as he looked at you with his tongue on your right nipple. He swirled it around, giving you intense pleasure as he grabbed the other one with his right hand and massaged it. You let out another moan and you squeezed your thighs together yet again. You wanted to hold him but you were restrained, so you started to squirm. Kuroo looked up at you and smirked again.

He kissed down your stomach until he reached your sex, hovering his lips over it and letting out a small breath. "I'm gonna take my time with you y/n," he whispered into your sex, "I'll make you feel so good you lose your mind."

He started slowly licking your clit, making your desire grow more and more. You couldn't stand his teasing anymore and you thrust your hips up so that you could feel more pleasure.

"Uh-uh horny angel, naughty girls don't get what they want." he said moving away from your sex. You looked at him and he could see you were begging with your eyes for more.

"Beg for me baby, I know you want it." he said.

"You don't know that." you said

"Oh? Are you sure about that baby..." He looked at you, "I can just stop right now..."

"No-" you started to say, interrupted by Kuroo's two fingers shoved deep within your pussy. You moaned, feeling immense pleasure, not wanting him to stop. Your pleasure was short lived as he took his fingers out after pumping in and out once, looking back up at you.

"Sorry, what was that angel? I thought you didn't want it." he smirked, making you flustered as you lusted for him more than ever.

"Tetsurou, please. You know what I want. Please, just make me feel good." you whined.

"That's no fun, y/n. Beg for me." He said, playfully pouting his lips. You didn't budge because you didn't want him to get his way so easily. Noticing your resistance, Kuroo put one of his fingers in your mouth and brought it back down to graze over your clit.

"Fuck you Tetsurou." You said, earning a slight laugh from him. His gaze was fixed on you and you could see the desire within his eyes. He wanted you just as badly as you wanted him. He continued to tease you, trying to break your pride so you would submit to him. It wasn't until he put his fingers in you again, placing his thumb over your clit. He didn't move them and you finally lost all care for everything else except getting your needs fulfilled by him.