13

y/n

i tried to pick myself up, whenever i walk i felt like my legs weren't there to support me, but i still manage to cover it up

"h-hey y/n, wanna go to c-class together?" nathaniel stand besides me. i wrap my arm around his so i can keep my balance, hoping he didn't click anything why i can't walk myself. he blushed at what i'm doing but proceeds to walk with me.

"y-y/n we're here now, y-you can let go if you want" he said shyly, i pat his shoulder "thank you nath" i kissed him on the cheek and walked at my seat besides kim.

"looks like someone has a crush on you" kim said pointing to nathaniel, he was touching his cheek where you just kissed him. "good to know" i said smiling at kim.

"i mean he's not the only one" kim continued without me glancing at him for answering, focusing to hold my pen because i'm too weak to do so, "hey look at me!" i gave in and looked at him, he made a dumb face. i giggled and covered my mouth with my hand and the other hit him at his shoulder jokingly.

i picked up my pen again and it falls from my fingers, why? why does it have to be like this? kim took noticed and was about to ask me but mrs. bustier enters the class

[after class]

i push my hands up to lift myself from my seat, i picked up my things and tried to keep them in my arms without failing, unfortunately failed and all my things fall from my frail arms, i sighed, this can't get any better.

nath and kim noticed my things on the floor and help, "y/n are you okay?" rose asked me worried. "i'm fine, just a headache" i smiled with all my energy and it turned out into a small smile. she was convinced and bid us goodbye and went out with juleka.

"y-you don't seem to look so good y/n, you should rest" nathaniel said while giving me my things, he's right. i should rest. "yeah dude rest all you want so you can go to school all better tomorrow, like me!" kim joined and showed his biceps. i giggled "thankyou guys" i smiled and left leaving the two blushing.

trip to the hospital