06

myléne

myléne was scared abt the monster thingy, and obviously chloe makes fun of her. "and the oscar to best pathetic scaredy cat afraid of a dumb shadow goes to, myléne!" she laughs histiracilly,

that's it.

i got up. stomp my platforms to chloe, i lean in to her ear

"chloe bourgeois," i start with venom in my voice "if you don't apologise right now you should remember back of how i would treat you, what about skinni-"

"FINE! stop threatening me y/n! myléne, i'm SORRY for my actions" she said annoyed. i smiled at the sight. everybody looked at me shocked and wondering what i said to chloe.

"hey myléne, want to talk for a bit?" she nods and i bringed her out of class, before shutting the door i winked at them "she'll come in here ready trust me" they all smiled

"okay myléne, its hard facing your fears but the thing i would do to face my fears, is thinking it is funny at the first place, you know how dumb the costume look, don't you?" i tickled her and she laughed. "of course, it is made of sock" she laughed again. "and also, its your boyfriend playing it wouldn't hurt, and all of this is an act, it is okay to be scared but if you want to fight off you fears, we fight it together" i held my hand for her to high five me and she did.

"lets head back, confidently this time okay?" she nodded and we went back to class. "hey guys, i'm ready as ever!" she cheered but when hse looked at the 'monster' she was a bit scared and then she looked at me and i make a funny face. she laughed and became more confident to act again. everybody was happy and wondering how did i do it.

"action!"

"i need you here for your advices"