12: No Crying

Joan wander her way on the pedestrian road, as she inhaled unstable breaths trying to keep the painstaking sting in her chest

A little watery surface submerged in her eyes. She constantly blinked herself out of it. She cannot cry.

She just cannot. Joan knew it is for the better, at least they could end their relationship on a good note.

She walks by a disco, all decorated with colorful lights, and funky clothes with their upbeat music. She wanted to continue her way when a gurgling croak appeared right above her.

Phobos.

Joan looked up and see it flying above her.

"Just go home, Phobos." She muttered quietly, expecting that the bird will stop and rest somewhere, but it continued flying restlessly.

"Klaus is in danger, Klaus is in danger." He repeated.

Joan's eyes grew wide from the information, "huh?" She managed to say.

"Klaus, Klaus, Klaus." The bird repeated like a siren.

"What happened to him??" She asked slightly worried.

The raven ignores her and flew into the disco.

"Sugar..." she cursed. Joan gathered herself together expecting the worse scenarios. Klaus could have overdosed on party drugs in the disco.

Or even worst, he may be unconscious and for how long he has been.

Joan claws through the thick crowds of dancing people.

"Klaus!!" She called. "KLAUS!!" She called again to no avail, Joan eventually sighted a familiar Hawaiian tank top.

"Kl-" she grunted and hit the floor as a woman and a man dropped on each other right beside her.

She could hear lips smacking, and moans, she instantly got herself up away from making out a couple.

"Good fucking grief..." she sighed sharply with dusting herself. She turned to the same spot where she lastly sees the tank top, but it disappeared.

"Ugh!" She grumbled. Joan continues fighting her way through, until her gaze caught a giant hairy figure, much like Luther.

The ape-man threw his hands up and moving his body nonchalantly to the beat.

"What the heck, Luther..."Even though she could not find Klaus, but at least she's able to find a clue of what is currently happening.

Her attention got to several suspicious-looking men one in a fedora and two others with similar attires holding a bat at hand. 

The men marched through the disco, who seemed to be on their way to Luther.

Adrenaline washed over her from head to toe. She forces her way, only to be caught under a crowd of dancing people going against her.