11: Phobos

Wednesday 8:15

Wednesday 8:15

"Hold on, hold on, hold the phone," Klaus interrupted, "we all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?"

"Klaus shockingly has a point. What gives us the win this time." Diego mentioned.

Joan is on her way to Vanya, when she hears electricity crackles and a loud thud from afar where she had left.

Allison, Luther, Klaus, and Diego broke off in gasps and surprises.

Joan stops in her tracks, she cocked her head behind her with wide eyes and sprinted back to the bar.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?" Klaus asked.

Joan pops in and gasped at the sight of her brother on the bar table with a briefcase, "oh my gosh... Five?"

"Five, where have you been?" Diego added.

Five rolled over with a grunt and end up falling. Joan was one of the fast ones to lessen the impact of his fall.

"You don't feel good, Five." Said Joan. She supported him from the back, while Luther and Allison hold him up from his arms.

"Who did this?" Questioned Luther.

"Irrelevant." Five answered as he swipes the coffee mug out of Allison's hand, and stumbles on his balance.

He slurps huge gulps from the mug, as the siblings simply watched, not knowing what to say. He let out a sigh, "so, the apocalypse is in three days." He explained, "the only chance we have to save our world is, well, us."

"No shit," Joan commented with a side-eye to her siblings, as she still holds the grudge of their accusation to point that she is the cause of the apocalypse.

"The Umbrella Academy," Luther added.

"Yeah, but with me, obviously." Five said. "So if ya'll don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed." He asserted. "Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us?"

Klaus and Joan shake their heads, "no." They answered together.

"And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead." He hands up a piece of paper in his hand. "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse."

He passes the paper over, as Allison grabs it. The rest of them except Five, peers on her shoulders wanting to read it too.

"This is who we have to stop."

Allison fumbles the paper open, "Harold Jenkins?" She spoke.

"Great thing it's not Jojo," Klaus said.