"A guy dragged me in there"

"You mean the guy that was knocked out on the floor? Did you do that to him?" He asked me

"No, there's also a slim guy inside and he helped me escape" I respond.

"So the young master helped you again huh?" A guy came out of the van smirking. Wait I saw him before.

"Jackson she's our hoobae don't say such things like that" Jay said.

"What do you mean again?" Seungwoo asked.

"At first I thought I only mistaken that it was her but yeah I remember her face. She was with the young master before she help him escape" Jackson said.

"What you know the young master?" Jay asked me.

"She just got in our company, she doesn't know a thing about the young master" Seungwoo told them as he went in the van.

"Here's your purse" he said handing me my purse. "Let's get going" he added putting his hand behind my back as he accompany me back to our meeting place.

"Seems like you aren't in good terms with them?" I asked Seungwoo.

"It's not like that, it's just....how can they say you're helping the young master escape I'm sure you don't him right?" Seungwoo said. "Plus the young master isn't a criminal for them to chase him like that"

"Oh Namkyu is here, Team leader told us to head back to the headquarters with the evidence we got" Hwiyoung said.

"How about---" Seungwoo was cut off.

"We'll take care of it" Ji Chang Wook suddenly came. "Hurry up and get back to the headquarters" he added.

Yuto came with the van together with Jihoon inside.

"Let's get going" Seungwoo said and the three of us head inside the van leaving Sungkyu behind.

"Why does Team Leader Ji suddenly came?" I asked.

"Their team is the backup of our squad so they'll take care of everything from now on" Jihoon answered.

The whole drive was quiet as we made our way back to the headquarters. I didn't even said a thing about me being force by that disgusting guy and how I end up getting out of that men's washroom.
------------

It was already morning and when I woke up I was in our office.

"You're up? You should've sleep in the locker room" Seungwoo said as he sat down on his desk beside mine.

I sit up on my chair and notice that my legs was covered with Seungwoo's jacket.

"Go wash up, there's extra clothes in my locker" He said giving me his keys.

"No thanks I should head home now" I said as I fix myself. I stood up from my chair giving back Seungwoo's jacket to him. Then the door swung open.

"Namkyu they need you in the meeting room before lunch" Yuto said.

"I was about to head home"

"But the Mr. Chae called for you" Yuto respond putting down cups of coffee on his table.

"You should shower, you can't face Mr. Chae with that look" Seungwoo said wiggling his keys.

"Still no thanks, I also have extra clothes in my locker" I smile at him before heading to our locker room.

After I finished having shower, I wear my black blouse and paired it with black pants. I dry my hair before I went back to the office.

"We should get going" Seungwoo said as he stood up from his seat.

"What? To where?" I asked.

"Didn't Mr. Chae called for you?" Seungwoo said

"Yeah, but it has nothing to do with you right?"

"It has, since Team Leader isn't here I'll be the one coming with you" Seungwoo said walking all the way out of the office.

"Is that true?" I asked Jihoon and he nodded.

"Yeah since he's the sub leader of our team" Hwiyoung answered.

"You better get going or he'll be mad" Jihoon laughed and I quickly make my way out.

I just followed Seungwoo around since he's not saying a word. Once we got in the meeting office Mr. Chae was already there and there's our squad commander Mr. Lee. Seungwoo greeted both of them then Mr. Chae offered us to sit telling us to wait for a moment since we're waiting for someone.

After a few minutes the door opened revealing my brother?!

"Section Commander Kim" Mr. Chae greeted.

"Have a sit" Mr. Chae said and he sit across me.

"Namkyu? What are you doing here?" Namgil asked me.

"Did she cause trouble?" Namgil asked Mr. Chae.

"She didn't cause any trouble in our squad but I think she cause something to yours" Section Commander Lee (Lee Joongi) said.

"One of your member said that she was helping my son to escape from you all this time" Mr. Chae said.

"Wait what? She was helping the young master? I mean how, she didn't even know him. They haven't even met for once" Namgil said.

"That's what I also told one of your men" Seungwoo said to Namgil.

"So since she have connection with my son, I wanted her to join your squad for you to catch my son" Mr. Chae said to Namgil.

"Wait she's just a rookie she can't join the special operation squad" Seungwoo said.

"We'll just use her as a bait for my son to show up" Mr. Chae said

"No we can't. We already used her last time and it turn out worse" Seungwoo said. "We don't want her getting harass like the last time, right?" He added. Wait how did he know?

"What? She got harassed?" Namgil said.

"No I didn't"

"Even if you don't tell us, I knew you got harassed" Seungwoo said.

"So Sungkyu knew all about this? He let you do it?" Namgil asked me.

"I was also willing to do it" I said defending Sungkyu.

"Sorry Mr. Chae but we can't use Namkyu for a bait. We have nothing to talk about" Namgil said bowing to Mr. Chae before heading out first.

"Looks like there's nothing to talk about, I'll head out now Mr. Chae" Section Commander Lee said before heading out.

"I apologize for causing a trouble Mr. Chae we should head back now" Seungwoo said standing up from his seat.

Now that they knew that I was with Hyungwon what will happen now? I'm more worried about Sungkyu. I'm sure Namgil and Sungkyu will have a fight at home.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Too many idols and actors in this book (they're my favorites hahahah)

That's Hwiyoung on the pic
-KT