26

After a few years of chasing him and him letting me stay by his side. The same girl still caught the unattainable heart. A heart that I thought would always belong to me.

I'm dreaming-

Such a stupid.

-

  " It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all," I repeat to myself over and over, while staring at the ivory-colored ceiling. Tears run down my face- My mind races, my breath becomes short. Still, I repeat it, over and over. I ponder how accurate the saying is. Perhaps, some may have rather loved and lost but, it seems that my loss has destroyed my ability to love.

Every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was him.

Haunting me in my sleep, during the day through every breath I take. The memories of his touch on my soft and delicate skin. His eyes, his hair, his smile, and everything...

I miss him a lot but he already left me.

He is gone because of me.

I have never really loved someone so deeply than him,

Yang Jungwon.

  " Thank you for everything, Im Soo Ah." He texted me for the last time and blocked my contact as his profile picture was changing into a default picture.

-

Jungwon POV

  I texted her for the last time and blocked her contact to help her, forget about me, and move on from me. I didn't even think she would be that far -she caught a feeling for me when I am considered her as my friend.

  I quickly grabbed Hana's hand from behind causing her immediately stopped running away after she caught Soo Ah and me together in the same room, listened to everything, from the beginning to the end it's mean she also found out that I kissed Soo Ah before.

" Do you love me for real, Yang Jungwon? Tell me the truth. Don't lie to your feeling." She said to me and a tear escaped from her eyes as she keeps forcing me to let go of her.

" I love you. I always love you. I'm sure with my feeling." I replied to her and cupped her face, so she will look at me.

" Then, what does that kiss mean? You kissed her! You kissed Im Soo Ah!" She said to me in sobbing.

"  It's nothing! She was being too noisy an-"

" Decide your choice now." She cut me off and waited for me to answer her question. I sighed, pulled her closer to me, and hugged her while stroking her hair.

" It's you. It always you."

-

  " Goodbye." I bid her goodbye after sending her to her house and went to the building again by taking a taxi. I wanted to avoid it but sadly, I can't.

I stare at the cafe when my car passed the streets, thinking about Soo Ah for no reason.

When I arrived at the building, I quickly went to the dance studio, wondering if Sunoo is here because I want to ask him something and gladly, he was still there. Dancing while laughing at other members happily.
I quickly grabbed Sunoo's hand and we both went to the rooftop, so the other members can't listen to our conversation.

" What are you doing?" He let go of his hand from me and looked at me in confusion.

" About Im Soo Ah..."

" Do you know that she loves me?" I asked him, hoping he will tell the truth to me. Sunoo seems hesitant to answer my question as he shut his mouth while avoiding my gaze on him. After a minute, he played with his hair and let out a deep breath before meeting my eyes again.

" I know about her feeling on you but I keep it as a secret." I sighed and held myself from getting mad. " So, you should tell me earlier. We will not end up in this way. She will be okay if I do not approach her first."

" What did you do to her?" His eyes widen and walked closer to me angrily.

" She confessed her feeling to me

but... I rejected her for Hana." I replied-

Sunoo suddenly cussed at my words and brushed his hair out from his face, staring at me with cold eyes.

" At the end of the day, you still choose Hana. Do you forget everything she did to you back then? She left you in hurt, she ignores-"

" It's all the past, Kim Sunoo. Everyone deserves happiness in their life, at least once." I cut him off and started to feel annoyed with him as he defended Soo Ah more than me.

" Then, Soo Ah deserves happiness from you too."

" If you don't love her, don't hurt her with your words and left her."

" Give her to me and I'll treat her better than you did."