16

JUNGWON POV

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I said, staring at her who was sitting on the grass while adoring the moon, her eyes concentrating on the bright light it reflected. I stared at her for a long time, her soft contours, flushed rosy cheeks, black eyelashes that framed her emerald brown eyes. Not that I could see her in this light, but I seem to realise I notice her more than others.

The moon. The familiar unknown, there it was. In our sight. It teasing us with the view of individuality. One thing that we can always see but never touch,

"It is." She replied to me. She quietly toyed with her finger, a small habit of hers.

I realise that she is my moon...

Beautiful And vibrant, never disappearing from the night sky.

My heart is trying to trick me, isn't it?

-

SOO AH POV

He gently shook me awake as I was still surprised with his action to me, brushing the hair out of my face and slowly bending his body lower to me, almost making skin-to-skin contact with him causing me to feel really nervous. He whispers softly in my ear, "I told you, I don't like it when someone tries to disturb our moment."

I nodded, understood his words and put my hand on his chest, slowly pushing him away from getting so close to me.

"Let's wish Something to the stars but make it secret." Jungwon changed the topic and sat on the ground while wishing for Something with his eyes closed tight. I followed him after I found it quite interesting, started to wish for something too.

"What are you wishing for?" Jungwon asked me, and I opened my eyes wide, smiling at him sweetly."It's secret." I got stuck out my tongue to tease him, but he just chuckled at my action,

"I wish someone I love would love me too." He said in a low tone, start thinking of something.

I could feel the pain in my heart, and my chest was tightening, my heart pounding. "It is supposed to be a secret between you and the stars." I tried to hype up the moment where it started to be silence as he shut his mouth.

"I'm curious about yours." He finally spoke to me with his eyes set on me, showing me that he is really curious to know.

What should I say? Is it okay if I tell him the truth?

I played with my finger, thinking another answer to his question and meeting his eyes again.

"I hope someone I like, will like me too." I repeated his answer but in different words,

"You are teasing me, don't you?" Jungwon asked me about messing my hair when I was just giggle at him. To be honest, it's not my wish at all...

I'm really scared to tell him the truth, so it's better if I lie to him, make him believe me.

"The person you like..."

"Is it Kim Sunoo?"

I bite my lips and avoided his gaze when he seemed to be serious all of a sudden. Why did he ask me that kind of question when my feeling for him was really obvious to see? He saw my burning cheeks, my tears that I shed because of him and also the nervous feeling when we faced each other for several times, but he still had no idea. Is he just acting as if he didn't notice it?

"I guess you like him." He continued, and I looked at his beautiful brown eyes, surprised with his action as he suddenly walked away, leaving me behind who was sitting on the grass. I chased him quickly before he lost from my vision and stopped him by holding his sleeve, causing him to immediately turn his face to me, his eyes set on me, but it doesn't feel the same anymore. It seems like... different...

Is he mad?

"Actually, I like my classmate. I have had a crush on him for a long time. A-"

"Let me send you home." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we both walked through the hallways without talking to each other, remained silent because of the awkwardness.

-

"Thank you for making me happy again."

I smiled at him without knowing I almost drowned into his eyes as he looked really attractive.

He bend his body to my height, caressed my cheeks gently while his gaze slowly set on me made my heart beat fast.

"Don't cry again, okay?" He said in a sweet way, showing me his dimples by smiling from ear to ear. After we bid goodbye, he finally took a step away from me, slowly leaving me.

I'm watching him until

He disappeared from my vision and entered the password of my door.

but...

Something doesn't feel alright. So, I quickly went to the gate again, searching for him

And suddenly, someone pulled my waist from behind.

"I thought. You are leaving."The way he stood close to me made me surprised to see him again.

"I thought you were going inside your house."He repeated my question and tucks my hair behind my ears, which made me feel nervous as he was really close to me.

" Do you bring an umbrella? I asked him, and he shook his head, asking me why.

"I heard thunder, I'm worried about you. What if you don't bring an umbrella? What if you get sick? Your members will search for me to death." I continued and started to feel embarrassed after what I said to him. It seems really obvious that I like him... I quite regret it for worrying about him more than my limit.

" Why are you worrying about me? I thought you likes Sunoo. It sound as you have a feeling for me instead." He patted my head while smiling again.

" Then ... why are you still here?"I avoided his question.

" I feel like ... I want to see you more..."