It'll Be Ok

👉vote👈
Just so you know along with writing my next fic I will have a side story that is a distopian au and kinda angsty hehe

George leaned further into Dreams touch, ensuring he savoured every second of what was happening, even if it made him confused.

After a few more beautiful moments, George pulled away and looked up at Dream with an expression that could only be curiosity mixed with something Dream couldn't quite put his finger on. The blonde looked down at the brunette and gave a small lopsided smile.

"So...", he smiled weakly again and rubbed the back of his neck.

"What was that for?", George blurted out, giving Dream a look of confusion.

Dream let out a small chuckle before wrapping his arms around the shorter and resting his chin on top of his head.

"That was for me being an oblivious idiot"

George raised an eyebrow, not that Dream could see it because he was nestled into the youngers neck.

"I'm so sorry George, for everything", Dream hugged the brunette tighter, "I was stupid and horrible and in denial, I'm so sorry, if I could go back and change everything I would, I made so many mistakes and they all had such bad consequences"

George pulled away from the hug and looked up at Dream, raising his left hand to cup the blondes cheek.

"I forgive you"

Dreams heart skipped a beat at the sound of those words, he was forgiven. Even after everything he had done to George, he was forgiven.

"I don't deserve you George, I was horrible to you and those things... the things I said I don't...", Dream choked out his words, trying to hold back tears.

"I'm so sorry George, if you want me to leave I will, just say the words and I'll be gone", he had a few tears streaming down his cheeks now, "I'll understand if you want me gone from your life"

Tears fell on to the brunette below him as he let go of any strength not to cry. Despite everything, George had forgiven him and the thought of everything he had done made him feel sick.

"Dream?", George wiped away any tears that formed on the blondes cheek, "I don't want you out of my life, after everything that happened, I still want you"

The brunette raised himself up on his tip toes and pressed a kiss against Dreams lips, wrapping his arms around the blondes neck to encourage Dream to pull him close.

A pair of arms wound their way around George's hips and pulled him in further to deepen the kiss. It lasted longer than the first one, both certain they wanted it, melting into each other's touch completely.

After they both pulled away, George nuzzled his head into Dreams neck, breathing in his vanilla scent.

"See, I still want you"

Dream let out a small wheeze of relief and leant his head down so that his face was nestled in George's hair. They were going to be ok.

"Can we go back to the hotel now, the others might be worried", George mumbled from his position in Dreams neck.

"Oh god yeh that reminds me, I left Sapnap trying to frantically follow me", Dream pulled away from the hug and interlaced his hand with George's, pulling him towards the exit.

***

The car journey back to the hotel was peaceful, with Dreams spare hand resting comfortably in George's as they drove, neither one needing to speak.