Its going to be awkward

The drive to the hotel George would be staying in with his friends was about 40 minutes from the airport, and about 10 minutes away from the main Disney park, Magic Kingdom.

"Do you need any help with that?" Sapnap asked George after he saw him drop his suitcase on his foot for the second time.

"Maybe" George responded, pushing the suitcase into Sapnaps arms, intending for him to carry it up the stairs to the hotel door.

"Pffft" Sapnap scoffed, "I wasn't actually going to take it for you, but I guess one nice gesture can't hurt."

George grinned at Sapnap and then pranced up the steps to the hotel, leaving Sapnap to drag the heavy suitcase by himself. It was very funny on George's side of the suitcase dilema as he got to hear grunts and a mix of swearing which was inaudible. However, he assumed that, from this mix of words, Sapnap wasn't having as much fun as he was.

Once George had finished laughing at Sapnap drag the suitcase up the steps and into the lift, both boys stood in a comfortable silence next to each other, waiting for the lift to reach floor 5.

A ding from the lift proved that they had reached their desired floor and George stepped out of the lift, closely followed by Sapnap and the suitcase, to be greeted by the porch type room full of shoes.

The walls were a baby yellow with a few images of flowers here and there, colours indistinguishable to George. The carpet was a matted grey with a few specks of black dirt here and there from people who hadn't bothered to clean their shoes on the mat that George was standing on.

Being a gracious guest, George wiped his shoes on the mat and slipped them off his feet before spinning a 180 to face Sapnap.

"Just leave the suitcase here, I'll sort it out later", George grinned.

"As if I was actually going to take this thing any further anyway", Sapnap groaned, "it's the heaviest thing I've ever carried, what did you put in this, bricks?"

"Haha very funny", George rolled his eyes at Sapnaps comment, "so... can I go in?"

Sapnap pushed past George, not bothering to wipe his feet on the mat before sliding off his shoes. So that's where the dirt came from. Once his shoes had been kicked into the growing pile, Sapnap walked towards the black door that was separating George from the hotel room, and opened it.

"SKEPPY", someone who sounded like Bad yelled, "DONT STEAL MY PHONE YOU MUFFIN!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT MY FUCKING COOKIE THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE", Skeppy yelled back in protest.

"LANG-"

"GUYS THEIR HERE!"

It was Karl who had acknowledged George and Sapnaps presence, causing Bad and Skeppy to  abruptly stop whatever they were doing when George had entered the room.

"EEEEE GEORGE!" Bad yelled into George's ear, followed by a hug, "I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU"

"I'm happy to see you too bad", George responded, "heya Karl, hey Skeppy, long time no see."

After George shook off Bad he embraced Skeppy and Karl into hugs of their own. The smile on George's face was evident. What was there not to be happy about, he was in Florida with his favourite people.

"Okay guys break it up I'm hungry and I want to order pizza, but I need all of your orders first." Sapnap practically pulled George away from everyone, forcing a menu into his hands.

***

George sat in his room to be for the next month, taking it all in. The large balcony right next to his bed, the ensuite that had a walk in shower with the walls of the shower scattered with white tiles as bright as the sun. The way that his wardrobe was exactly the right distance from his bed and his bed was the correct distance away from his makeshift streaming set-up. It really was a room worth the money.