Broken Promise

Heyyy guys it's me here I just wanted to let u all know that there might be slightly bigger gaps between updates as we enter February/ head towards it

This is cuz I've got my mock exams coming up (perks of being year 11) and I need to revise for them ✌️

I'm still here tho and hopefully updates won't slow down I just want to warn you incase they do <3

***

Dream woke up in the meadow later than he had wanted, so he groggily pulled himself up to head towards his car.

The car was filled with dense, foggy warm air that made Dream feel slightly sick to his stomach. Even the thought of having to sit in the car for ten minutes made him want to throw up, added to that feeling he had to see George at the park.

George hadn't left his head since last night which got on his nerves. Why couldn't he stop thinking about a boy he had basically just met?

Dream slipped himself into his car and began the drive towards the park and towards George.

***

Once he arrived at the park and had begun his walk towards the group meet up point his legs began to feel similar to jelly. They wobbled beneath him and every step made him feel as though he was going to collapse face first on to the floor.

Forcing his legs to move forwards one after another he stumbled on to the bench where he had sat only two weeks ago to meet his childhood best friend Sapnap and his youtuber gang.

He was filled with dejavú as he saw a group of people walking towards him, George on the far right next to Karl. Dream couldn't tear his eyes away from the brunette and a pang of guilt shot through his stomach as he remembered the pain he caused George to endure.

George stopped in his tracks as he caught sight of Dream who was shifting nervously on the rotting bench, his legs slowly bouncing up and down.

His eyes diluted slowly, no matter how hard he forced himself not to like the blonde who had ruined his holiday, he had fallen hard. Fallen so hard for the boy who would never reciprocate his feelings. Fallen for the blonde who yelled things which were unforgivable.

As Dream walked towards the group he purposely stood on the far left, shooting George a glare as he moved past him.

The glance was filled with every emotion Dream had been thinking about for the past few days, fear, regret, anger but he knew that George would take it as a warning sign to back down.

Shifting uncomfortably on his feet after the glare, George tugged at Karl's arm to start heading towards a coaster, the tallest one he could find in order to spite Dream who he had been told was afraid of heights. He watched with a smug grin on his face as terror appeared in Dreams eyes, serves him right.

The rest of the day consisted of both boys doing everything in their power to spite the other, as a way to ignore the growing tension between them that had been building.

Sapnap had watched them both ignore and spite each other, feeling a wave of worry as he realised that bringing Dream might not have been the best idea. The thoughts came crashing down on Sapnap as he consulted himself, attempting to decide what to do.

In the middle of his thoughts he was met by a cold hand grabbing his arm and he looked up to see Karl stood in front of him. All previous emotions shut down as he gazed into the eyes presented in front of him.

"Can I talk to you, with Bad and Skeppy? About something important"

Sapnap felt the feelings die down as soon as Karl said the words with Bad and Skeppy. It wasn't that he didn't like them it was just that the idea of it just being him and Karl appealed to him.

"Sure ok"

Karl led him down into a small shop where Bad and Skeppy stood hand in hand, waiting for them.

"So what did you want to talk to me about"

The trio shared a nervous glance before Skeppy spoke up.

"It's just, we're worried about your trip, you know Dream George and Sapnap. You were all so close at the start of the holiday and now it seems so awkward"

Sapnap let out a small sigh.

"We don't want to intrude or anything but is something going on? If so you can tell us"

The brunette thought back to his conversation with George and the promise he had made to him about not telling anyone the facts. Even though he had told George he wouldn't tell anyone the thought of keeping it a secret for himself was causing him to collapse in on himself, so he spoke.

"You have to promise me you won't tell Dream or George about this?"

"We promise", the trio spoke in unison.

Sapnap proceeded to explain to them how George had developed feelings for Dream over the holiday so far which had resulted in a panic attack on Dreams behalf. He then went further telling them how George had stopped eating due to some things Dream had said to him and that they were both purposely avoiding each other all day today, probably because they don't want to confront the tension.

"Wow Sap, that's a lot I can't believe you had to carry that"

Karl leaned out to touch his arm sending a slight jungle of butterflies to form in Sapnaps stomach. He shoved off the feeling, now wasn't the time to be developing new problems to ass to the existing ones at hand.

"So, what are we gonna do?", Skeppy spoke up.

"I think we have to get them to talk to each other somehow, in some way, maybe without them realising they are going to see each other?", Bad suggested.

"That might work, but I really want to resolve things with Dream so can I be the one to go and tell him about the meet up, so I can apologise to him for being a shitty friend"

"Ok yeh, I'll go with you then, Bad and Skeppy can go talk to George"

"Does that work with you two?"

Bad nodded and Skeppy reciprocated the action, then giving Sapnap a pat on the back as if to tell him that he was there for him.

Karl leaned forward and embraced Sapnap for a long needed hug. Bad and Skeppy followed suit a few seconds after, letting the two have their moment.

"So I guess it's settled then?"

Sapnap nodded at Skeppys comment.

"I'll go and find Dream to talk to him at home, you guys go get George and take him to collect pizza or something so we all have time to speak to them"

"Ok then, where are they anyway we've left them alone for ages?"

"Shit", Sapnap groaned at what Bad had said.

"Language"

"Sorry, I really hope they aren't tearing each other apart right now"

"That's understandable, but I have one small problem for tomorrow Sapnap"

"What is it Bad"

"Where are they going to meet, we haven't decided"

"Oh don't worry I've got that one sorted out already"

Sapnap whispered a location into each of their ears, causing the trio to grin manically. Sapnaps plan was foolproof, the meet up place was completely unexpected.

Word count- 1182
This chapter was so confusing for me to write I honestly have no idea why

Vote maybe 👉👈

Also I've been reading far too many stories lately my recent emojis are ✨✌️😳👀🧍‍♂️😏

Stay hydrated <3