"I was helping an injured bird and got my hands covered in blood." I answered as I washed my hands and splashed water on my face.

I saw Fred frowning through the reflection in the mirror, "Then why is your face also covered in blood."

That made me frown too.

".......because I rubbed my hands over my face, I guess?"

Fred stared at me through the mirror for a long time before he opened his mouth.

"George, you sure you're okay and don't need any mental help?" He asked looking at me with mild concern.

"I actually do." I muttered, "I'm going to talk to mum and dad about it after they return."

"Ah-okay." He answered, not too sure what to say.

"And about why I punched Roman.....it wasn't intentional. Please apologize to him on my behalf. He thinks it was you who punched him."

Fred grimaced, "That's what I'm worried about." He sighed, "What if he's super mad and doesn't want to be friends with me anymore?"

"That won't happen." I told him firmly, "If he does that, I'll tell him that it was me who punched him, not you. I won't let you lose a friend."

Fred nodded sadly, "Yeah. And if worst comes to worst, you can always just marry him and we'll be in-laws as well as-","-Not happening!" I yelled in denial and shoved Fred out of my room.

____
________

"Mum, Dad, Something is wrong with me." I deadpanned.

Dad sighed and mumbled 'same' while mum cooed 'moooooood'.

"Mum, I'm trying to be serious here." I said in an intense tone and mum chuckled.

"Okay, I'll be serious." She said and then solidified her expression.

"I'm too violent."

"Pfft-"

"Mum!" I groaned.

"Sorry but what?" She chuckled, "You're not too violent! A bit? Yeah. But not too much."

"No, I am!" I said assertively, "I punched someone for no reason today!"

"Shit happens George." Dad said calmly, "I used to get depressed for no reason when I was your age."

"This and that are different!" I exclaimed, "You used to get depressed for nothing. But I get sad for a reason and if I don't let my sadness out, I get angry because I get sad so easily and then I hit someone because I'm angry and then I feel sad again because I got angry and I.....that's it." I explained.

"Uhhhhhhh...." Mum said with a raised finger as if she was connecting the dots and dad was frowning really hard.

"Okay, it took me some time but I finally got it." Dad said after a minute and a half! Like seriously?! Was it that hard to understand?

"Explain to me cause I didn't get shit." Mum told dad as Dad opened his mouth to speak.

"So basically, you get sad because of something and if you don't get to express it, your sadness turns to anger which in turn results into you hurting someone." Dad simplified and I nodded making mum's mouth open silently in realisation.

"Now your blabbing makes sense." Mum said, "But what exactly is wrong with that? Like I know you can't be sad just because you punched someone. It takes more than that to make you sad."

"I......I punched Roman." I muttered shamefully.

Mum and Dad's eyes widened as they began at the same time, "Why?"