Flirting (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Start from the beginning

"I tell you that I want to kill you and your only concern is about me living in you body? Are you sure you are right in the head?" Tom raised his voice.

Deciding that Tom wouldn't want her to lie, she nodded in response. Tom shook his and while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Students will wake up soon. We should get going..." She trailed off noticing the ice cold glare that Tom was drilling into her forehead. Leo knew she had done it this time. She messed up too far ahead and Riddle might actually finish her once and for all.

"First of all, there is no way we can counter this spell as you, oh so kindly, dropped the book into the lake," he stated making Leo looked down in guilt, "that leaves us with only one option- live through this curse for 24 hours."

Leo nodded, not wanting to anger him any further. She knew that he was already fighting a war with himself.

"I am so sorry. If you want to take your anger out on me, I don't mind, really," she mumbled.

"I do not want to waste my energy on you. Now, you require to stay silent the whole day. That way, no one would know something is wrong," he started explaining the plan. Leo nodded, taking every word in her mind. Never did she ever listen to Riddle with so much concentration. Of only she were the same during their extra classes.

"What if the teachers ask me questions in class?" She asked.

"Answer them. No extra words."

"Okay."

"Let us head back to our dorms before it's too late," with that, both of them started making their way towards the dorms.

Tom stopped in front of the Ravenclaw dorms. The lady in the portrait raised an eyebrow at the students. Tom glared back at her while Leo flinched. Tom was making it way too obvious.

The lady in the portrait cleared her throat, "What are you two doing outside at such an ungodly hour?"

Leo began to speak but was cut off by Tom, "Just a morning stroll. Now, I would appreciate to enter the dorm before I get late for class."

The lady in the portrait looked taken aback. She narrowed her eyes upon him, "You finally learned some manners. I'm quite surprised."

Leo scoffed while Tom continued to glare at the lady.

"Anyways, here is an extra hard riddle for you for disturbing my beauty sleep-

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it?"

Leo face palmed. She had no idea what the answer was. That was one of the main reasons why the astronomy tower was becoming her home.

"A shadow," Tom answered with out an ounce of hesitation. Even the lady in the portrait was surprised. The door opened to reveal the calm atmosphere of the Ravenclaw dorms. When Tom started to enter, Leo stopped him.

"Are you seriously going to enter the girl's dorm?" She whispered.

"Do you want me to enter the boy's dorm while I am still in you body, then?" He asked in annoyance. Leo shook her head quickly.

"Just as I thought. Can you let go of my hand now?" He asked growing impatient.

"Technically, it is my hand," Leo pointed out only to receive another glare. At this rate, she was growing immune to the infamous glare.