Flirting (◕ᴗ◕✿)

What was the weirdest thing that had ever happened in your life?

Leo had been experiencing many things since the night she had met Voldemort on her bed. None of those incidents were even close to being normal. Normal was not her cup of tea.

Now, it is indeed quite hard to pin point a certain incident that could be considered the weirdest moment of her life. But according to Leo, her current situation was certainly not close to being normal.

She was not certainly happy to see herself sprawled on the cold ground like a dead body first thing in the morning. No, she was not a trapped soul. No, she was not seeing her reflection. No, she was not even hallucinating. She definitely didn't eat any funny looking plant.

Leo was literally staring at her sleeping self through someone else's perspective. She was not even sure whether it was creepy to watch herself sleep. Everything was too confusing for her half asleep brain.

The girl scratched her short curly hair in confusion. She stopped when she was just about to rub her eyes.

Why do I have short hair?

Her eyes widened. She was certainly wide awake after such a discovery. She ran her fingers through the short hair once again. Her hands moved down to press her cheeks. Instead of feeling her round, soft cheeks, she only felt defined cheek bones and a sharp jaw line.

She finally looked down at her body. Her short legs where no where to be seen. She was wearing pants instead of a skirt. Her hands were not small either, they were huge.

Her eyes fell on the sleeping figure again. She crawled towards her own body, a look of panic evident on her face. She gently shook the body, very unsure of what was happening. The memories from last night were slowly coming back to her and as every second passed by, her face grew more and more tense.

She sighed in relief once she was met with a pair of annoyed brown orbs. It took a moment for Tom to register what was happening. At first he thought that he was seeing his reflection in some strange twisted dream. But when he saw the look of panic on his own face, he took half a second to sit up straight.

"The spell," Tom hissed but it sounded like a squeak in her voice. Tom looked beyond angry. Leo could only watch as Tom struggled inside her body.

Leo bit her lips-

No, I'm biting Tom's lips. But it's his teeth too so it's not weird.....

Maybe it's better if I stop thinking too much.

"What should we do?" Leo flinched at the sound of Tom's voice with so much emotion. Never did she ever imagine that a day would come when she would have to speak through Tom's deep voice and make him sound like a normal person, not some stone hearted leprechaun.

"Where's the book?"

Leo shrugged as a response and started looking around. Tom followed suit and the duo started searching all around the astronomy tower.

Minutes passed. Both of them came too a halt. Tom looked like he was about to blow a fuse. Leo just wanted to jump off the tower.

"Do not even tell me," Tom stated through his teeth.

"...I might have dropped it...when I fainted..." Leo stuttered. Tom exhaled though his nose. If only he was a dragon, Leo would have been reduced to ashes.

"And by dropping it you mean it fell off the tower into the black lake?"

"...yes."

"I decided that I shall end your life. Right here, right now."

"But if you kill me now, wouldn't you be stuck in my body forever?" Leo asked, genuinely confused.