The First Attempt

***I wrote a risque scene in this chapter, you don't have to read it if you don't want! 🤭😳🙈***

Eric straddled me, kissing me passionately. He nibbled at my lower lip and I didn't hesitate to grant his tongue entrance to my mouth, which he explored hungrily. I felt my body growing hot and hungry for him as I wrapped my arms around him, twisting my hands through his thick masses of curls and holding him in the kiss. 

His hands unbuttoned my blouse, stripping it off of my chest and exposing my lace bra. He pulled away from the kiss, giving me a smirk. 

"Mm well we can't leave that on, despite how beautiful you look in it," he purred.

I nearly melted at his words and pulled his shirt over his head, looking happily at his bare chest. His hands danced down my back, fingers finding the clasp of my bra, and he undid it with a snap. It took no time at all for my breasts to find their way into his hands. He caressed them gently, making me moan, trailing kisses from my lips down my torso. 

"Eric--don't tease me--" I gasped, longing so desperately for him I could barely speak a full sentence.

Still smirking, he kissed me on the lips, sucking at my lip seductively as his hands found my waistband, stripping off the remainder of my clothes before doing the same and once again straddling me. I almost paused to remind him to use protection before remembering the whole point was to get pregnant. Besides, Eric quickly thrust into me, making me forget any and all questions as I dissolved into jelly beneath him, practically screaming his name and begging for more.

Eventually, after we had both reached our peak time and again, we laid on my bed, both out of breath and sweaty, but happy to be in each other's company. I laid my head on his chest, which was still panting slightly, and closed my eyes. 

"Eric?" I asked.

"Mhm?" 

"I know you can't really tell me, but I don't understand. You say you're going to have to break my heart eventually because this relationship won't last forever, but are you going to leave me as a single mother? Alone with a baby? I don't understand what you want," I said slowly. 

"No! No Y/N I promise I won't leave you alone to raise a kid, I promise you that. I can't...I can't explain things now, I'm not quite sure when I will, but I promise that it will all make sense. You won't be left to raise a baby, I promise," he said, kissing me. 

I smiled, rolling over so I was straddling him. "I trust you. But maybe we should go again, hm? Just in case it didn't work the first time," I teased. 

He smiled, hands moving to my hips, and I could feel him harden beneath me. "I like the way you think," he purred. 

~Time Skip~

A month after we had tried for a baby, Eric walked into my room, giving me a smile and a kiss on the forehead.

"Hello you," he murmured. 

I smiled, resting my head on his chest. "Hello love. This is a surprise though! You don't usually stop by on this day of the week," I said.

He grinned, eyes dancing. "I know, I know. But I just wanted to see if we were successful," he said, putting a hand on my stomach. 

I kissed him, putting my hands on top of his. "I'm not sure, I haven't really felt any symptoms. But that doesn't mean I'm not!" I added hastily as his face fell. 

He gave me a hopeful smile, handing me a pregnancy test. "Shall we find out?" he asked.

I took the small box from him, returning his smile. "We shall. Give me a minute, okay?" I said, and he sat on the edge of the bed.

I walked into the bathroom, taking the test and waiting the five minutes for it to develop, like the box said. One line appeared and my heart leapt and I bit down on my lip, waiting eagerly for a second line. But no other line appeared. Heart sinking right back down to my feet, I walked out of the bathroom.

Eric gave me an eager smile that instantly vanished as he saw I wasn't smiling. 

"Negative?" he asked, and I nodded, fighting back tears. 

"I'm really sorry," I murmured.

He shook his head, wrapping me in a hug. "Oh Y/N don't be sorry! It's okay, don't worry. We can try again," he said soothingly.

I hugged him tightly, trying not to cry. "I'm so sorry. I really want to have a baby with you," I whispered. 

He lifted my face toward his, wiping my tears away with his thumb. "Don't cry. Don't you cry. We can try again, it'll be okay! It rarely happens on the first try," he said reassuringly, rubbing my back. 

Despite his reassuring words, I broke down into tears. "I'm really sorry!" I wailed. 

"Don't be sorry. Y/N, don't be sorry. It's okay, I promise it's okay!" he said. "We'll try again tonight!"

I gave him a smile, blinking away tears. "We'll try again tonight," I repeated.

I knew he was eventually going to have to break my heart, but I was terrified that if I couldn't give him a baby he'd leave me even sooner.