UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7

Start from the beginning

From far....far...away

" Pay close attention to them, Tomura Shigaraki. These two could prove to be formidable obstacles to you one day." A man said. A few feet away from him, sat a person at a desk, watching the whole thing. The boy scratched his neck.

" Ha. I'm not worried about a coupla kids. Besides, I have another I'm watching." Shigaraki said, bringing out an old picture of a man sitting in a chair, a woman holding his shoulder. Two older kids sitting on the ground, the small boy holding a toddler in his lap, smiling. And a dog laying on the ground with them.

" Ori-chan..."

Back at the festival

" Both of the heroes-in-training have been front-runners in the sports festival, but which one of these rivals will advance to the next round. Prepare for...MIDORIYA VS. TODOROKI!" 

" BEGIN!"

And so it started. Everyone was on the edge of their seats to see what would happen. And it started with Todoroki shooting ice and Midoriya blasting it away. 

" Todoroki isn't holding back at all." Jirou said. 

" Because he knows Midoriya is going to give it his all. He knows that if he makes the wrong move, he's done." Kaori said. Most of the class gasped as they saw Midoriya give a giant blast. And now, Midoriya was testing Todoroki's anger. All of a sudden, pieces were starting to come together. 

" He's going to try and make Todoroki use his fire quirk." Tsu said, beating her to it. 

" He's crazy." She said.

" Midoriya...what are you trying to do here? You want my fire?" Todoroki asked. " Did my monster of a dad bribe you or something?" Todoroki ran forward, pushed past his limit to stay calm. " Now I'm mad." 

" In close quarters, Midoriya might not be able to dodge." She said. 

" And as soon as Todoroki has both feet off the ground, he'll strike." Momo said from behind her. 

" A SOLID PUNCH!" They heard Mic say. Todoroki was blown across the ground, landing near the out-of-bounds. Todoroki stopped himself with an ice wall. " That's the kind of action I like to see!" Todoroki stood up, grunting, as Midoriya screamed. Todoroki made a wall of ice, but Midoriya moved out of the way.

" He's getting sloppy. He's desperate now and is using close range attacks." She analyzed.

" And Midoriya is full of adrenaline. He doesn't even feel the pain right now." Iida said from in front of her. Things were getting out of hand. They're both pushing each other. To go beyond. Midoriya...he's pushing Shoto to give it his all to the extent where he didn't even have a plan for how he'd win afterwards.