"HAAA" my chest moving up and down at the feeling of his finger stretching me. I cover half of my face leaving my mouth hanging open, turning my head to the side.

Then Hyungwon grip my chin giving me a soft kiss. As soon as he pulled away he held me by my wrist removing my hand away from my face.

"Does it hurt?" He asked while his index finger is still inside me but not moving at all.

Looking up at me with a quirked eyebrow as if to see if I'm hurt. When I seem okay, he eases his whole finger in slowly, still watching my reaction.

"HAAA, HAAA" I let out a breathy moan. He lets me adjust staying like that for a moment, I biting my lip and squeezing my eyes shut.

Sensing that I am ready for him to move, he curls his finger. Starting to move he finger inside me, he can immediately feel my walls clench around him. I'm now panting heavily, as I hadn't felt anything so intense.

Hands gripping the pillow above me as his lips attach to my clit, and I clench sporadically around his fingers as he sinks it deeper. Accompanied by his harsh sucking, I release another gush of my wetness.

He starts to grind his index finger against my core, making me squirm underneath him, which makes his cock twitch. He rolls my hungry nub with his tongue before thrusting even harder inside of me to press against a spot that made me scream. Every time he pulls out, my walls suck him back in, and his only response is the way he curls his finger to rub against that spongey spot that has me a mess underneath him.

As I twitch underneath him, the feelings taking over my body are new to me. He has complete control over my body.

"Hyungwon" I whine, walls clench at the stimulation of his thumb flicking my swollen clit. He places his free hand against my lower abdomen staying me still against the bed.

"Stay still" he nearly growls as he slides another finger into me, continuing his attack against my hole.

The feeling of two fingers curling inside of me making me moan out, as I try to close my legs around his head.

"Shh, I know you can handle it" he said, when my walls relax and allow both fingers to slide around easily.

I suddenly feel myself stiffening around his fingers, clenching my walls tight as the feeling of intense ecstasy builds in my lower stomach, and Hyungwon knows that I was close

I moaned, tears brimming my eyes at the fierceness of my orgasm approaching.

"That's my girl, come for me" he coos, his fingers thrust in and out of me; this was just enough to send me over the edge.

I scream in pleasure as I clench hard around his fingers, and Hyungwon knows that I came as my legs twitch and my muscles spasm with each time he flicks my nub. Helping me ride out my orgasm, he places his mouth at my entrance and sucks up the arousal gushing out of me. He licks up every last drip of my arousal as I pant underneath him, still recovering from the orgasm I had. He pulled away from me taking his shirt off and working on his belt.

"Wait, I still can't" I said as I keep on breathing heavily. Then he pulled his pants down together with his boxer. He's hard and huge. He grabbed both of my legs squeezing it together.

"Bear with me" he said as he held on his cock, guiding it as his slide between my thighs. I moaned at the feeling of his cock brushing against my sensitive core.

"You feel good?" He asked pulling it out then sliding in again.

"Yes" I moaned. Chest moving rapidly up and down. He puts both of my legs against his shoulder as his hand never left my thigh pushing it together.

My wetness spreading against his hard cock as he continue to rub. He doesn't put it in, he was just rubbing yet it felt so good. He keeps on moving his hip rubbing his length against me as I watch his cock slide in and out between my thighs. He keeps this motions for a minute.

"Damn" he grunted and he moves his hips faster. "Your skin is very soft" he moaned.

He keeps on thrusting, letting his dick slide in and out between my thighs. I felt something weird in my stomach, his grip tightened as he squeeze my thigh even closer.

"I'm close" he moaned, hips still moving rapidly. With one hard thrust his cock brushed hard against my clit.

"Urgh! Hyungwon" I moaned as I released my second orgasm closing my thigh even tighter and with that Hyungwon keeps on moving. I can see his cock, leaking precum as move between my thighs. With another hard thrust, Hyungwon released his juices all over my abdomen.

Pulling his cock out between my thighs he reaches at his night stand grabbing some tissues.

"Sorry I came on your stomach" he shyly apologize as he wipes his cum off of me. He opened my legs helping me clean myself, wiping away all of my wetness.

"Sorry I took advantage of you" he apologized again planting a kiss against my forehead. Then he sat there beside me cleaning himself.

"Thank you for saving me Hyungwon" I said clinging against his arm. He turned around to face me.

"Come here" he said helping me sit up. He took my dress off that was just hanging under my breast all this time. Then he stood up from his bed and reach for his boxer that was lying on the floor and went to this closet. He pull out one of his enlarge shirt and went back to me.

"Wear this I don't want you to catch a cold" he said helping me wear the shirt. He lay down beside me pulling me into a hug. I was calling his name but he's not answering, I pushed myself up finding out that he was already sleeping so I just lay there hugging him and also fell asleep.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
there's no penetration sex but still there you have our boy Hyungwon!
-TM