"I hate, I really hate it. I want to forget it" I said tears keeps on rolling down my cheeks. Then Hyungwon took a drink then pulled me closer to him.

His thumb moved to my lower lip guiding it to open then he kiss me, shoving his tongue in. Our tongue dance together having a taste of the alcohol he was drinking. He kiss me passionately intentionally giving me a taste of the alcohol. Then he pulled away.

"I'll make you forget" he said putting the bottle of alcohol down on the floor before pulling me again for a kiss. "Push me away if you don't like it" he said then continue kissing me.

Then his hand removed the jacket exposing my body in this tight black dress. He planted a kiss against my neck.

"Did he touch you here?" He asked then started planting soft kisses against my neck.

He's different from that guy earlier. I really hate it when he did that but right now Hyungwon isn't making me scared. He's making me feel good. I quickly covered my mouth stopping myself from making noises when he suddenly suck against my collarbone. Then he pulled away pulling the strap of my dress down.

"No, please stop" I said cover my chest.

"It's okay, it won't hurt" Hyungwon said pulling my hand gently as he kiss my hand.

Hyungwon's lips start to move against mine. He continue kissing me, tongues dances together as he put his hand behind my head. He move from his sitting position to get on his knees hovering on top of me. His lips never left mine as he lay me down with his hand at the back of my head and he's using the other one for support. He catch himself with his elbows not to crush me. My fingers dig his shoulders as he leaves my mouth to taste the skin of my neck.

"Don't hold back, I want to hear you" he said then his kisses went down from my neck down to my shoulders.

"Hhhmnn" I moaned biting my lower lip.

"Did he touched you here?" He asked leaning in and licking circles around one of my breasts, pleasuring the other with his hand. A wet trail of saliva appeared on my skin, while I threw my head back, biting my lip not to let a sound slip out.

"Did he touched you here?" I heard him asked again as he bit my nipple gently, catching me off guard.

"Y-yes" moan left my lips. Then he continue to pleasure my breast. This is more different from what that guy did to me.

After a minute or so he decided to pleasure the other breast with his mouth and skillful tongue, gently biting my nipple while squeezing my other breast. Then his kisses went back up to my neck sucking my skin. He came back kissing me on my lips, his tongue shoving in me exploring my mouth. I jolt when I felt him grip the cloth around my waist area pulling it upwards my body. When he completely yank my dress up him pulled away from the kiss.

"How about here? Did he touch you down here?" He asked as he gently caress my clothes core making me shiver.

"Shhhh it's alright" he said patting my head then planting a kiss beside my eye. When he found the hem of my panties he pulled it down all the way to my ankle. His hand finds its way to my core, gently rubbing my clit.

"Hey you're still shivering, do you want me to stop?" He asked gently.

I gave him a look, staring into his eyes. "No, but please be gentle" I said. He smiled at me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"You're wet" he said his fingers parting my folds, he slowly allows his digit to dip inside my heat; the stretch is easy to handle due to the wetness.