The surprise is here

WARNING, these next few chapters will contain spoilers from book 10 of the My hero academia manga series

I will be changing some of the things that happen in the manga so it will fit the plot of the story.

You could hear quiet noises inside of the spell you called sleep. Your eyes slowly open inside of the darkroom you had slept in over a period of 2 or three months. You could hear Shigaraki's voice accompanied by an angry younger sounding one. Your eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the darkness of the room. You jolt up out of the bed when you hear yelling. You start to get worried "is Shigaraki okay" you replay in your head as the yelling continues. You slide out of the bed and the second your foot hits the floor you could feel the bulging pain. You looked down at it, there was no chain on it this time, but bandages in its place, you take a look at your shoulder and it is bandaged as well.

You remember having a doctor take a look at it, and Shigaraki icing it. You were wearing an f/c tank top with black knee-length shorts. You could see the bruising on both your shoulder and ankle coming over the bandages. It looked bad, the bruises were dark purple, and your shoulder looked swollen.

You pushed through the pain and walked to the door. You opened it and could hear a little bit clearer now, you rubbed your eyes at the sudden presence of the bright lights. You heard one louder yell, "YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR OFFER AND GO TO HELL" as fast as you could you ran to the front of the building. A few of the people from the villain league turn around and look at you, they must have heard you running down the hall. There were a few faces you knew, and a few you didn't.

Soon everybody including Shigaraki is looking at you, you make your way over to him "are you okay, I h-heard yelling and- ". You cut yourself off when you stopped a few feet Infront of Shigaraki. Your eyes went wide, you could see one of the students from the hero course at U.A.

Katsuki Bakugou was in restraints, he had his arms bound by metal gauntlets and he was strapped into a large wooden chair. "S-Shigaraki, what did you do?" you look at him with horrified eyes. "There's no need to worry y/n he's apart of the plan just like you are," he says calmly to you. "No, we do need to worry, I can see why you kidnapped me, but hero course high school student, do you know how many people will be looking for him. Probably evan Almighty. Shigaraki you have to let him go." You say paranoia filling your words. "Let him go? We can't do that he is one of my pawns, we need him for reforming society to how we want it."

"But he's only in high school" Shigaraki grunts and pushes past you, "Somebody takes off his gauntlets" He holds out a key, twice takes the key from him and Bakugou sits still while he does so, once he is freed Shigaraki starts to talk to him and walk closer.

"Everyone here has a different story to tell, but we've all suffered... thanks to other people. Thanks to rules. Thanks to heroes we've felt suffocated. You more than anyone should," once Shigaraki is right in Front of Bakugou he sets off an explosion, right on Shigaraki's chest. His head flies back, and the hand that was placed on his face was now on the floor.