(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (1) ♥

Start from the beginning

"Absolutely, Mr. Lee." I concurred, shooting her a quick wink as her unsuspecting gaze flitted to mine. "She does indeed." I added earnestly, grinning at her little gasp of astonishment and positioned the camera again.

When it was finally time for her to leave, I rushed to grab her wrist just as her parents headed towards the car-park.

"Stay with me tonight?" I breathed, my voice barely above a whisper so as to not be heard by her parents who were just a couple of feet ahead.

"I don't want to let go of you today. You look too fvcking adorable."

Her mouth fell open. "Does that mean what I think it means?" 

"What do you think I mean?" I smirked.

"Dad's going to gut you if he finds out."

"Finds out what exactly?" My smirk grew.

Y/N's POV

My face flushed. I knew exactly what Jungkook was playing at.

My parents really thought that Jungkook was this super affable, well-mannered and innocent twenty-two year old who was truly head over heels for me. What they didn't really know was that while their latter belief was still more or less true, the same couldn't be said about the former.

As charming and courteous Jungkook was in their presence, he could very easily turn into a highly impertinent, flirty little devil in mine. The kind who knew all my weaknesses and how to use them to his own benefit, one obviously being my very shy demeanour.

"I'm not going to say what you want me to say." I shot him a look. "Now let me go before they suspect us."

Jungkook leaned in closer, his warm breath brushing my cheeks. "What's there to suspect, baby?" His free arm snaked around my waist as if we weren't in a public space.

I smacked his hand. "That you don't have honorable intentions towards me." I whispered through my teeth, shooting him a sweet smile. "I don't think they'll appreciate knowing that you've been—"

"Fvcking their daughter?" He whispered devilishly.

"Jungkook!"

"What? Is that not what you were about to say?" Another covert smile.

"No." I suppressed a smile. Ugh, he could be so annoyingly hot sometimes.

"No?" He grinned, softly brushing his lips against my neck.

"Jungkook!" I found myself squirming as his hand squeezed my waist persuasively. "What do you even want to do?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"Wrong answer." I finally burst out giggling as his hands found a particularly ticklish spot on my waist. "You better tell me now or I'm going with my—wait, where did my parents go?"

I frowned as I stared across the parking area, no sign of my parents or their car.

Jungkook laughed. "Seems like they're not as clueless as you would've imagined."