Chapter❤️51❤

Start from the beginning

"J-Jimin." Yoongi stuttered his Adam's apple move as he gulped harshly.

"I love you Hyung, please be mine," Jimin muttered, smiling against other's fair skin.

Yoongi's heart dropped, he was just blinking in shock. Jimin laughed at the elder's reaction, pulling himself away.

"You are so cute, daddy." Jimin pinched Yoongi's little nose lightly. "Muah." He smooched older's cheek.

Yoongi exhaled, and looked at him, "You love me? Like as a lover?" He asked hands lifted to caress younger's face.

Jimin's eyes glistened, "Yes, I do. I love you a lot, daddy. It was a mere crush like every fanboy does have for their idol. I don't know when it turned into love." He chuckled, hooking his arms around older's neck.

"And from past days, those days showed me how much I have feelings for you. It's becoming stronger day by day." Jimin's hot breathe blowing over Yoongi's lips.

A tension building up for them, as their eyes locked, seemed like everything had stopped since that moment.

"My love isn't a fanboy love, daddy. It's a strong emotion I can't describe." Jimin leaned in, as well as Yoongi.

"And mine is love at first sight. You have my heart since the moment I saw you. Kinda fairy tale type."

"No, just like papa and Googie hyungie." Jimin giggled.

Yoongi laughed, putting his forehead on Jimin's.

"Yeah."

"So.....?" Jimin raised his eyebrows, then wiggled them a bit.

"You find every black suit men attractive and handsome?"

No, it wasn't what he suppose to ask! Noo!!!!

Jimin pulled apart, knitting his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"I-I mean, I me-mean-"

Jimin laughed throwing his head back, "well I do find black suit men attractive and also black men." He winked.

A; *cough*

"Oh." Yoongi looked at the back of his hand, his fair skin made him pout inside his mind,  "I wish I could change my skin color then."

Jimin let out a few chuckles, "Daddy, I love you like the way you are. I love you not your skin or appearance." He uttered softly. His fingertip grazed older's face.

Jimin tilted his head and smiled. Yoongi cupped his face, "I love you too. Will you be my boyfriend? Will you let me be your caregiver? Will you marry me? Do you wanna spend your life with a rock person like me?" He asked all of these in one go, well he rapped his proposal.

Jimin chuckled, he answered every word kisses after kisses on Yoongi's face, "Yes, I will be your boyfriend *kiss* yes, I will let you be my caregiver *kiss* yes, I will marry you. *kiss* I wanna spend my this, next and every life only with you." With that last word, Jimin captured Yoongi's lips.

••••••••••

Mark was now roaming inside Company, after him Beomgyu. Jungkook ordered him to take care of his brother, and your him around the place.

"Omo." Mark cupped his face, seeing a vending machine in the cafeteria. He quickly waddles towards it.

"Sir, you will fall." Beomgyu ran after him, gently grabbing little's arms when he was going to fall.

"Oh hehe sorry." Mark giggled. Beomgyu chuckled at the cute little, "Be careful sir, or boss will kill me."

"Now my hyungie ith da best! He won'!" Mark shook his head, staring at him innocently.