Chapter❤️51❤

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Mark peeked their heads through Yeonjun's cabin door.

They saw him working with so much concentration. after all, he got to work peacefully even just for a short time until Soobin come back.

"Junie~~" they sang cutely.

Yeonjun snapped his head towards the door, his eyes widened in surprise, "MaMa, TaeTae." He chirped, standing up happily.

They giggled and ran inside, the trio did a hug, meeting after two days.

"We missed you, Junie," Taehyung said after they pulled apart.

Mark and Taehyung, both were pouting.

"I missed you two too. But what are you two doing here? Jimmie is here too?"

"Yeah." Mark nodded his head, his hair bouncing in the process. Yeonjun cooed, "Must be in Yoongi hyung's office then." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Taehyung giggled, understanding his words but Mark didn't so he whined, "What awe are you saying?" His lips are gone into a long pout after questioning.

"Big Mark understand what I mean." Yeonjun ruffled his hair, Mark mumbled under his breathe.

"meanie."

"Ma, Tae?" Jungkook knocked on the door, then entered, "Yeon, how are you, little brother?" He went to Yeonjun and kissed his forehead. "Good." The youngest little smiled.

"Taehyung, we need to work now. Mark can play in my office." Jungkook grabbed his boyfriend and brother's, Mark's hand.

"Send me recent mail of WG Corp, Yeon." Jungkook said to Yeonjun who nodded, "okay, hyungie."

"Bye." Taehyung and Mark waved their hands, Yeonjun did the same.

Jungkook led them towards the elevator, they got inside and Jungkook pressed the button on the top floor.

"But dada, isn't office on the 10th floor?" Taehyung questioned in confusion, oh did I forget to tell that Jungkook hasn't told him yet.

"I shift my office at the top floor, as well as your desk. We will work together, my love." Jungkook smiled, Taehyung clasped his hands, "Really? Yayy!" He did a tiny dance, giggling.

"Yay." Mark copied his brother.

Jungkook laughed at the adorable littles.

•••••••••

"Daddy." Jimin's head peeked through Yoongi's office door.

Yoongi was drinking coffee at that time, and the word made him cough so badly, thankfully he didn't spit his coffee on the table.

Jimin was quick to run inside and pat the elder's back, "Daddy, you okay?"

Yoongi was calming but again started coughing. Jimin saw a glass of water on Yoongi's desk, he grabbed it and help the CEO in drinking water.

After sometimes Yoongi's cough finally died down, "What are you doing here?" He exclaimed, wiping his lips, his eyes wide in shock.

No, he still needs time to get adjust Jimin calling him daddy in out of space.

"Mark wanted to come here so Hyung and Papa said me to come too." Jimin smiled his eye smile.

"O-oh ok-okay." Yoongi stammered.

Jimin giggled, and sat down on Yoongi's lap whose eyes were bigger than usual, "oh god not again."

Jimin again giggled than pressed his lips against Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi thought his heart was gonna burst out, it was pounding so loudly as he felt Jimin nearing his lips.