13 reasons why i hate you

Start from the beginning

'Well, well, well, look who we have here...'

Yoongi inhaled sharply and struggled to move his sleeping limbs in order to push himself into a sitting position. The duvet pooled around his hips and his thumbs straightened out the note even more to allow his eyes to drag along each word written by Park Jimin.

Yoongi drank in the messily scribbled message- setting the each letter free by allowing his eyes to peel them off the yellow paper. The words glided along the waves of tension and eery silence in the air, and rocked the boat that was Yoongi's mind. They skidded closer to Yoongi and dragged the tips of their fingers along his temples- burning their touch into his memory and making the words seep into his head through their gentle brushes.

Scrunched you nose and furrowed brows, perhaps it was even a small wobble to his lips that the somber mood in the room witnessed as it knelt down next to the bed and laid a gentle hand on the trembling one of Yoongi's.

When every single sentence had been peeled off the paper and popped into Yoongi's mouth for him to digest, the gang leader was quick to put down the letter and wipe his thumbs against the corners of his eyes. Jimin's words laid a lingering kiss along the seam of his mind and shushed the pounding of his heart with a bop on it's nose.

Yoongi would've continued to dwell and sulk as Jimin's letter pressed its ruby red lips against his ear and whispered the honey drizzled words into his memory. He would've allowed them to hook their snake-like hands around his wrists and pull him deeper into the pit of poison, if it wasn't for the creak of the door, followed by the excitement tinged voice of Sehun.

"Oh." The younger man breathed out in surprise, still keeping his hand hooked around the door handle as his feet froze in the doorway. Sehun's brows lifted and disappeared under his hair at the sight of the conscious Gang-leader before he pushed away the grip of shock and cleared his throat, "It's nice to see that you're awake, Suga. Quite a lot has happened during your stay here and while you were unconscious."

"Is that so?" Yoongi drawled, pulling away the blanket draped over him to throw his legs over the edge and place his bare feet against the cold tiles. He blinked down at his toes and tried to swat away the gentle nudging of Jimin's words as he twisted his head around to look at Sehun.

Despite the tall form and intimidating, dark features, despite the brooding scowl and sharp glare, Yoongi could see the petals of excitement and awe sprinkled behind Sehun's dark irises. It was nothing new for Yoongi, and his gang, that Sehun was one of the most loyal members to the gang leader and the one that admired him the most.

Despite the similar age, Sehun acted like a teenager idolising after Yoongi and trying to make him proud by following his every command. His loyalty and dedication to Yoongi, was what earned him such a high place in the ranks of their gang. In the end, Yoongi has always valued loyalty over all else since he believed that skill and knowledge can always be taught, even if it takes months of hard work.

Sehun hummed and watched Yoongi grab the clothes neatly folded on the edge of the bed. His eyes followed the leader's movement, only for him to pause and turn his attention onto Sehun. Yoongi lifted a brow and gestured with his hand for the younger to turn away, which earned him wide eyes and a sharp nod before Sehun was turning his back on Yoongi to allow him to get dressed.

Sehun pursued his lips and eyed the hole on the edge of the door from someone bumping into it so hard that it left behind a dent. He could hear Yoongi shifting on the bed and the rustle of the clothes as he pulled them onto his naked body to hide his pale skin.

The pink knuckles of a sudden thought knocked on Sehun's temple and made him straighten out, "Sir!" Sehun exclaimed into the silence between them, startling Yoongi enough for him to loose his footing and stumble into the bed behind him with a low hiss.