How comes people like Hyunjin or Felix and Seungmin and also Dahyun did even exist? It was like Jisung just found some of the rarest and most generous people on this planet...
and he wouldn't lose them or give them a reason to hate him like everyone else even if their nice words might be out of pity.

But in order to get his life under controll Jisung would need to have a healthy body first so he knew he shouldn't rush around and move that much. With the help of Dahyun he managed to get into his bed and finally rest a bit. Well, he had slept a lot the last few days but he still felt tired whenever he woke up and the doctor told him, sleeping was important.
But in the end Jisung couldn't hold back the tears that were welling up in his eyes... he couldn't even find a solid reason as to why he cried but probably it was just everything at once. He wasn't used to being treated so kindly like this and at the same time he felt guilty and like a burden for trying to kill himself in the first place. It was... stressful.

In the meantime Dahyun got back to work and when she came back to the room at 11 pm Jisung was sleeping calmly.

However somewhen at 2 am he felt really thirsty all of a sudden, making it difficult to fall asleep again.
So Jisung made the quick decision to go to the kitchen and grab himself some cold drink. He was allowed to do that after all so why not take the opportunity.
Trying to make as less sound as possible, Jisung managed to get up and jump on one leg to his wheelchair that was in the corner of the room.
Looking down at himself he noticed that he was still in his pajama pants and white long sleeve shirt... but changing clothes just because he was going to kitchen wasn't worth the effort. There would be no one at this time because the delivery arrived at 5 am.

Quietly pushing himself through the hallway Jisung needed a while until he arrived in the kitchen. Gladly, it wasn't far and also on the same floor...

The room was really dark except for the faint moonlight giving enough lightness for Jisung to find his way to the fridge with drinks.
Carefully he opened it, seeing many different kinds of drinks in front of him but he already decided that he wanted ice tea which was at the very top.

Therefore Jisung had to get out of his wheelchair and reach high up. Almost there... he almost got it.

"Hey!" Suddenly a yell came from the door making Jisung flinch and almost scream at the sudden noise.
He lost his balance on one foot and fell to the side, hitting the floor. Luckily it wasn't his broken leg that he fell onto so the pain wasn't as much as he expected. However, his ribs have him a hard time catching his breath again.

When he gazed up at the person walking closer to him Jisung didn't need much time to recognize the person in the light of the fridge as Lee Minho... with an empty can of beer in his hand.

Suddenly fear took over Jisung's body and he crawled back on the floor in panic. Would he hit him again?

"W- wait, is that u, Jisung?" Minho wobbled from one side to the other and his words where nothing more than drunken mumbling. He rubbed his eyes a few times before he squated down infront of the younger who was leaning against the wall. Minho's eyes widened.

"It is you!" He suddenly cried out and grabbed the youngers shoulder's.

"This is all my fault..." he said and burried his head into his hands while Jisung could only watch him frozen in place.

"I treated yiu like shit a- and I even hit you. I- I swear I didn't know what you've been going through. How was I supposed to? And now look at you..." he whined and carefully grabbed Jisung's injured wrist and then looking at his leg. When taking a closer look at him Jisung noticed his dark eye bags and messed up hair...