"Uh..Uhm...I....Why don't you just enjoy the fruit, instead of counting its seeds?" He replied cheekily.

"Igor!" Artyon warned indignantly, while Zacharias raised his eyebrow.

"Why is it that, only you guys get to keep secrets from me? Even I can have my own secrets, and this is my secret."

"Is that so?" Zacharias arched his brow.

"Yes" He gulped.

"Seize all his cars away from him." Zacharias ordered calmly, causing Igor's eyes to widen.

"Are you trying to say that, I would be commuting by a transport vehicle if I don't tell you?"

"Exactly..." He spoke, his voice dangerously calm.

"Fine. I don't mind. Majority of the New Yorker's commute by transport vehicles, so no big deal." He huffed folding his hands against his chest.

"Okay...Artyon, what say....I'll take over the IT corp after I return from my trip...." Zacharias proposed turning towards Artyon with a smug look on his face.

"Stop treating me like a kid. I am 23 years old for god's sake!" Igor groaned, huffing annoyingly, while both his brothers enjoyed watching him all pent up, with a smirk on their faces.

"Is that so?"

"Yes..And I can't be bribed. I am a man of my words..." He stated proudly.

"Oh...I see..."

"Jesus I sometimes don't understand, how did an evil man like you got to have Adiva as his wife. She is a complete contrast to what you are. You really are a devil while she is an angel. Such a sweetheart....Sweet, just like her chocolates. She even gave me her blessings to pursue the love of my life." He sighed dreamily.

"Ah...Now that you mentioned, I remember....One more thing, we are fixing your engagement with a nice girl that Artyon knows very well, as soon as I get back." Zacharias interrupted Igor with another threat.

"Stop attacking my weaknesses, will you?" He huffed, while both the brothers were trying to stifle their laughs.

"Fine!" Igor sighed, giving up. "There is a girl in my office. Her parents are kidnapped by one of those eenie peenie gangs. I kinda saw her trying to hack into the mafia gang's system. I offered to help her and voila! I found this, making me realize that that so called was not so eenie peenie." He at last blurted out, waving his hands dramatically as he spell out the information.

"Now, that was not at all hard, was it?" Artyon retorted raising his eyebrows, making Igor to scoff angrily.

"Huh...Whatever..."

Zacharias knew there was more to this information, but he decided to let it slide.

"And one more thing, your darling wife knows about Falcon.." Igor blurted out causing Zacharias to stiffen.

"What the fuck are you sputtering Igor?" Artyon growled rising from his seat.

"That's impossible.." Zacharias stated, maintaining his calm demeanor.

"Oh that has already happened. She was quite curious to know whether we knew or not about it. And yes...one more thing, she has got this emoji for you..." He laughed fluttering his hands on both sides, "Cute, no?" He guffawed holding his stomach.

Here Zacharias was on the edge, wondering how much did she knew and what all, while this idiot had the nerve to fucking laugh.

"How did she get to know and what all?" Zacharias demanded impatiently.