"I miss her," I looked at him and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know you do baby," I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't go," he said.

"I'm not going anywhere," I said and I looked at him. I kissed him, he stood up and he laid me on his bed. We pulled apart and out of breath, he climbed on top of me and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around him and I gripped his shorts. He kissed my jawline and my neck, he found my weak spot and started sucking at my skin. I scratched his back and bit my lip but I moaned. He looked at me and pecked my lips.

"I love you Braylon Paige," he said.

"I love you too Braydon Jace," I said and smiled. He pecked my lips softly.

"How'd I get so lucky?" He asked and I smiled.

"So cheesy," I said and he chuckled. I played with the hem of his shorts, he got off me and I looked at him. I pulled up the covers and he pulled me closer, I felt safe. I drifted off to sleep.

~*~

I woke up and I saw Braydon still asleep, I smiled and pecked his lips. I got up and I got dressed.

"Someone has an amazing body," Braydon said and I jumped and looked at him.

"You're suppose to be asleep," I said.

"I'm suppose to be a lot of things," he said and I rolled my eyes. He got up and he got dressed. "Braylon." I turned around and I walked to Braydon who was sitting on the bed. "I got you something."

"But-"

"Don't argue," he said and I rolled my eyes. He pulled out a necklace, it was silver and the heart was outlined in diamonds.

"Braydon Jace, I'm not worth that much money," I said and he chuckled.

"I didn't pay for it," he said.

"Great, I'm dating a thief," I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Braylon, I didn't steal it," the said and I looked at him. "It was my moms." He pulled me closer and turned me around, he hooked the necklace and I looked him. I jumped in his arms and he fell backwards.

"I love it Braydon and I love you," I said and kissed him.

"I love you too," he said and smiled. The door opened and Carter walked in, I sat up.

"Well, you two made up," He said and he looked at my neck. "Is that-"

"I gave it to her," Braydon said and Carter smiled. I kissed Braydon and our lips were in perfect sync and the door opened again.

"Aye you two," Grayson said and we pulled apart. I got off Braydon and he sat up.

"Is there a reason you had to ruin the moment?" I asked.

"Stop whining," Cody said. "We don't need little Braydon and Braylon's running around." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, so, what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Mom said we had to meet her downstairs," Grayson said.

"Ok, let's go," I said and we walked out. We walked to the elevator and went down, we walked into the lobby. I saw mom with a man.

"Hey guys," Carter said and they looked at us.

"Hey guys," mom said.

"Amy," I heard a woman call.

"Oh no," Grayson said, I saw my aunt, my dads sister.

"Kia," mom said and they hugged. She looked at me and Grayson.