A whine from beside me and a wet nose against my hand snaps me out of it. My body immediately moving towards the couch. A red running across my cheeks, as he stares at me in utter confusion.

"Shut up and mention that to no one." I cover my face. Pulling my legs up, I place my head on my knees. "Why'd you have to say it like that?"

"Because you wouldn't listen. I want you to understand that everyone here cares about you." I shake my head.

"And I want you to understand, that maybe that's not always the case, and everyone just pities me. Because, what? I can't sleep at night? Or at all? Because I have a little girl, looking after me? Because you took me in, even when you should've hated my fucking guts?" I feel my voice rise in anger and frustration.

"I don't even want to move most days, and I'm tired as all fuck. My nightmares are getting even more violent, or I guess, turning into bad memories now. Sometimes it's hard to wake up from them. I've been crying in my sleep, and waking up with a headache. I just. I lost the motivation I need to make it through the stupid day. To the point where it's the constant need to either, cry, or yell my fucking heart out. But without the release I need. Nothing works."

"I know I have people looking out for me, I understand I'm not lonely, but when you've been lonely forever, that's kind of all you can feel to begin with. Whether you're with someone or not. You still feel alone. My family didn't like me. If you couldn't tell from the tape. My mother tolerated me. But that's the most I got from her. It wasn't enough. And it doesn't help either if you constantly try to kill yourself. Knowing that won't work either."

"Welcome to the shit show. Where everything breaks you. You fall down where I am in life? You aren't getting the fuck back up. And you're stuck forever." I rub my hands over my arms. My anger ceasing, and everything is quiet, except the constant whine from Smile, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Now. May I please fucking leave? I told you the things you'd probably like to know, and I want to leave the room now." I watch him nod his head as I stand up. Smile getting up to follow.

"We aren't done talking about it. I hope you realize that, Jeff." I shake my head and stop in my tracks.

"Oh no no no, Slenderman. We are done talking about it. Because I simply do not want to speak about it anymore." I open the door, letting Smile out before shutting it behind us. My hand going up to my hair as I make my way towards the door. My tank top slightly loose on me, my sweater no where to be found.

My hand grabs the cold handle, making my way outside. Immediately kicking the rocks down the path, before making it to the grass.

I'm just going to find a tree, sit down, and think. Because that's probably the most I can do right now.

'D'you hear that, Slenderman? You nosy prick.'

"I did hear that, and it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't call me that, thank you." I groan.

"Oh come on, you're always in my head. Slithering around like some kind of fucking snake." I walk away from him. Getting him out of my point of view.

"You've pissed me off, Slender. Leave me alone." I walk away. My pale skin getting goosebumps from the cold breeze.

Some tall trees sway slightly in the distance, maybe I'll just sit there. I look down towards a panting, Smile.

"It's okay, we'll sit down soon, no worries, buddy." I start running towards the trees. Seeming as Smile is tired from walking. Might as well get there quickly to sit down.

The trees are finally in front of us as I bend over and take a few deep breaths. My back sliding down the tree as I watch Smile walk over. Laying down beside me, he places his head on my lap.