"Yeah, he must be thankful that he got one, unlike the three others here" Jihoon said.

"Exclude me, I'm in the getting to know each other stage with a girl" Hwiyoung said.

"Then that means only Seungwoo and Team Leader is the only one left out" Yuto said making the three of them laugh.

"I'll deal with the three if you later we're in the middle of meeting" Sungkyu said and then they went back to being serious.

"So our client was going to meet him this evening at the Black Spade club around 10 pm. She also mentioned that there her boyfriend was always have two other guys with him" Sungkyu said.

He explained all information about this girl and her boyfriend. Sungkyu also told us the plan for tonight in order to protect that girl.

"You sure Namkyu will be okay with this plan?" Seungwoo asked.

"Namkyu you'll be fine right? It's not really a dangerous plan after all" Sungkyu said and I also told them that I'll be alright.

-------------

I went in front of the club wearing black tight dress that hugged my body perfectly with a thin strap exposing my bare shoulder, it also has a slit on the side revealing the skin of my thigh.

"Where are they?" I asked to myself getting my phone in my purse. The plan was only Sungkyu will get there first following the girl.

"Namkyu?" I heard Hwiyoung's voice. I turn around and saw Hwiyoung.

He was just wearing a plain black shirt and a jacket over it. With him letting his long hair fall down, he looks breathtaking. Then there's Jihoon and Yuto wearing loses button up shirts.

"Dang, Namkyu you sure going to get their attention" Jihoon told me.

"Did your brother approved that?" Yuto asked.

"He didn't see me yet since he got here first" I said. "By the way where the heck is Seung----" I was cut off when I felt a jacket against my bare shoulder.

"You should've choose other outfit, with that dress you'll get too much attention" Seungwoo said.

"That was the plan, dummy" I said removing his jacket from my shoulder but he puts it back on me.

"Just remove it when we got the target" Seungwoo said walking all the way in first.

"I think you also caught Seungwoo's attention" Hwiyoung said then following Seungwoo inside.

"Just keep it like that, this is the first time we have a lady in our team so we better take good care of you" Jihoon said patting my shoulder.

As soon as we got inside the club I get more nervous than before. Right my plan is to seduce that guy with long hair and I'm able to get that flash drive where he keep those pictures. I went over to Seungwoo who was on the counter bar drinking.

"That's him right?" I asked referring to the guy near the bathroom with a long hair. I look over Seungwoo who was also checking if I'm right.

Then he look at me giving me a nod. I took off his jacket, shoving it back to him. I took a deep breath before walking but Seungwoo held me by my arm.

"Don't worry I'm with you" Seungwoo said. I nodded and walk away from Seungwoo heading towards the guy.

The plan was Sungkyu will keep an eye on our client. Hwiyoung and Yuto with take care of the other guy. I will flirt with that long hair guy to get the flash drive from his pocket then Seungwoo bumping into me to get the flash drive from me. Then Jihoon will collect other information.