Chapter 3

Mordred Pov.

I looked and saw Infernal create a giant axe made from flames. It looked pretty cool, but the looks were only half of what made it impressive. That axe was radiating mana like crazy. Infernal was running towards the army at full force. As he was getting closer I noticed that he was leaving flaming footprints. As soon as he got close he jumped high up in the air, creating a miniature explosion to propel himself.

Mordred: Impressive.

Roman: Wow. Such power. How is he not harming himself?

Mordred: Probably that armor.

Roman: It would make sense.

Back at the fight, Infernal was now descending towards the army. As he was falling he lifted his axe and slammed it into the ground, creating an explosive shockwave, killing most of the foot soldiers. The dragons on the other hand all avoided the attack. Infernal charged towards them while holding his axe to his side with it in both of his hands. As he got closer I could see the blade of the axe start to glow. He threw his foot down in front of him, pivoting it and making a wide swing that hit one of the dragons square on the snout. The blade shined even brighter and caused a small explosion that threw the dragon to the ground.

Roman: Incredible. He's so proficient with that axe.

Mordred: Not only that, but his control over his mana is on par with a caster class servant.

Roman: So many possibilities considering his skills. I wonder why he appeared as a saber servant.

Mordred: Call me crazy, but I feel like he's holding out in us.

Roman: You think he's holding back?

Mordred: More then we may realize.

Roman: I'll keep that in mind. Still you can't help but wonder. What kind of life did he live during his time alive that made him this powerful?

The doctor had a point. Who exactly is this guy? How is he so powerful. He hasn't even ascended or have been given embers.

After a while of rinse and repeat he eventually killed the rest of the enemies. He unsummoned his axe and stood there waiting.

Roman: Great job Infernal. That'll be all you can go back to the cafeteria now.

Infernal: Ok.

Infernal Pov.

I was walking back to the Cafeteria after the fight. It was kind of fun. I haven't fought anything in a long time. Once I got back to the cafeteria I sat back down where I was sitting before and sim ply waited for my food. That blonde swordswoman was walking over to me.

???: That was impressive fighting back there. Where did you learn to fight like that?

Infernal: Oh. Thank you. I'm self taught.

She seemed surprised

???: Wait!! You learned al of that by yourself!?

Infernal: Yep. We didn't have any teachers at my home so I had to learn by myself.

???: Huh. I find that hard to believe.

Infernal:  I know, but there's no way I can really prove it's truth or not.

???: I guess.

After some talking, Shirou came back to table with my food.

Shirou: Here you go Infernal. Oh. Hello Mordred. I didn't know you were here. Want something to eat?

Mordred: Nah. I'm good.

3rd. Pov.

Infernal slightly lifts the face plate, just enough to slip the fork underneath and takes a bit of his food.