Telling the... Truth? Very very slightly.

Start from the beginning

Izuku sighed. 

"Are you a spy sent by Salem?" Ozpin asked in a dangerously low tone.

"What?" Izuku asked confused. "No! Why?"

"You do know her then." Ozpin said. "So you are an agent." 

Izuku's eyes widened. 

Quest update!

Convince them you're not an agent of Salem!

QUICKLY!

"I don't work for Salem!" Izuku yelled standing up. "I promise! I swear!" 

"Tch." Qrow scoffed. 

"How are we supposed to believe you Izuku?" Glynda asked. 

"Because I'm not lying!" Izuku yelled. "I've never lied to you three about anything! Cinder is the Agent of Salem!"

"...Glynda." Ozpin said. 

Glynda waved her Crop and a wave of water crashed into Izuku leaving him sputtering and gasping for breaths.

"What does Salem want?" Ozpin asked. 

"I-I swear I don't work with Salem." Izuku said.

This wasn't how it was supposed to go. 

He wasn't supposed to be getting interrogated. 

Another torrent of water hit Izuku. 

After a few seconds of coughing and gasping for breath Ozpin asked another question. 

"How do you know what you know then?" He asked. 

"..." Izuku said as his head was against his chest. "I..." 'Lies! Lie! Lie your ass off!' "I... see things. In my dreams I mean."

Ozpin held his hand up stopping Glynda. 

"Explain."

"I... I see her eyes." Izuku Lied. "And she talks. I hear her talking to people. Sometimes I see from her eyes. One of the people I always see is Cinder."

"Hmm." Ozpin said. "And you're certain."

"...Yeah." Izuku said. "She talks to her about the Maidens." 

"Does she know who they are."

"Just Amber and Someone named Raven." Izuku said. Qrow's eyes widened. 

Ozpin rushed forward quickly grabbing his arm. "You're certain of this. She said that exact name." 

'Oh crap.' "U-Uh yeah." Izuku said. "She said that Amber was stuck under this castle. And That they couldn't find Raven."

Ozpin looked at Qrow. 

"Izuku it seems we've misjudged you." Ozpin said. "I apologize for the measures taken."

"No." Izuku said. "If you really wanted to apologize you wouldn't have done it in the first place." Izuku ripped his arm from Ozpin. "I'm going back to my team."

"Izuku." Qrow said. 

"What?" Izuku asked. 

"..." Qrow looked at him. "Keep Ruby safe please." 

Izuku didn't answer as he left the room. 

They had a big day today. 

He walked into his dorm and looked at the four girls who were staring at him. 

"What happened Izuku!?" Ruby asked looking at his drenched form. 

"Ozpin happened." Izuku growled out. "I don't... can we not talk about it please? I just... wanna get this done today. Also..." He pointed at Sun and Neptune. "Why are they here?"