Chapter 9: Lost and Found

-Fundy's POV-

Techno and me had made it out of the forest long before we saw Tommy and Tubbo dragging their feet and emerging from the shadows. It had been a hour and a half and we weren't able to find them, mainly because when we tried to enter the woods, mobs spawned infront of us forcing us back. This was all odd but Tommy and Tubbo looked exhausted and sick, what had happened in there?

"Tommy? Tubbo?" I walked over, putting a arm around Tommy to support him. The moment I put my arm around him, he collapsed. 

"We should rest here...and Tubbo you need to tell us what happened." Techno said, the look in his eyes showed he was worried for the two boys and so was I. Tommy was out cold in me and Tubbo's arms as we set him down on a bed that we had packed with us. We built a small fire to keep warm as we sat around it.

"What exactly happened Tubbo?" I know it was a bit soon to ask but the words left my mouth before I could stop them.

Tubbo sighed and glanced at Tommy. "We were kind of attacked-"

"Yeah, we can tell. But what attacked you." Techno was nervous, it was easy to sense it.

"I-i think it was a player...more of a hacker from what we saw." Tubbo trailed off and seemed to be thinking of something. Something terrifying based on his expression.

"Damn it." Techno mumbled. Wait, he seems off about all this. He knows something, he knows who it was doesn't he!

"Techno who the hell was it!" I snapped, now pretty mad.

Techno jerked his head up, looking at me. "Why do you think I know?!" He was lying, being part animal hybrid is pretty cool now that I think about it. I can sense stuff most people can't. Odd behaviors as you can say.

"Your lying, you know more than your letting on..."

"I'm not lying, if I knew who it was then I would tell you. Right?" His voice cracked when he said the last word.

Before I could say anymore, Tubbo spoke up. Now angry. "Techno! Do you or do you not know who that was that was going to murder me!?"

Techno went silent and opened his mouth to speak, no words came out though as he looked ready to cry a bit.

"So you do know. Who was it Techno, who?" Tubbo stood up and walked right infront of him. Now I'm worried with how this is going to end. That was until my ear twitched and I heard somebody in the woods, I swear if it's that...hacker, then I am going to murder him for hurting Tubbo.

Pulling out my sword and holding a torch out in my other hand, I walked forward. The noise wasn't coming from the woods anymore, but from the river that was behind the campsite. When I leaned over to glance at the river... I saw two boats? Techno didn't place those, they were birch boats. We brought oak boats. Somebody was here and-

"AH WHAT THE HELL?!" Tubbo jumped back as I turned to see what was happening. There were arrows flying through the air and one had peirced Tubbo's leg. We were under attack! By who though, it was to dark to see anything!

"Put your torches away! They can see us with the light, damn it." Techno was on his feet, he threw the torch to the ground and doused the fire so everything went dark. Quickly, I tossed my torch in the river and ran to a nearby tree hoping for some cover to hide from the arrows.

Until I smelled something, well, I should say someone. 

"Who the heck?!" I felt a sword shove me on my back on the ground. This was it, I was going to die to a hacker...

"Wait- Furry?" He insults me before I die? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? "Dude, get up. What are you doing here?" The figure reaches his hand out as I carefully grab it. Now that I have a moment when I know I'm NOT going to die, I realize that he's familiar in a good way. More or less I mean.