Chapter 4: Entering the unexpected

[Tubbo_  joined the game]

[Tommyinnit joined the game]

-Tommy's POV-

WHAT THE F- 

I landed face first in the dirt as i fell from the sky, straight into the world spawn. I was kinda hoping I would spawn at home but oh well. As I stood up and looked around, everything seemed the same as the last time i was here. A cobblestone and dirt wall that had been broken and rebuilt 50 times, spruce trees just peeking over the wall so you could see the biome you were in, and it was mid day. It was nice seeing normal sights, but no normal faces yet.

Thud.

"Ow..." A familiar voice moaned.

I glanced over to see Tubbo sitting on the ground holding his head. Thank goodness he spawned with me or I wouldv'e had a panic attack. Not joking.

"You good big T?" I asked as I held out my hand to help him up.

"Yeah, just didn't think we would feel pain inside the game." He mumbled as he took .y hand and stood.

I laughed. If we didn't feel pain but could die in real life, then that would make no sense at all.

"Well, now you know Tubbo."

"Yeah, yeah."

I paused for a moment. We needed to find the others, if it's mid day then night time is coming soon 

And night time wasn't going to be fun.

"Tubbo, we need to hurry out of here and find the others quickly." I was heading for the one way out of the spawn, when I heard yelling. Yelling and a notification pop up on my screen. I realized that notifications were weird, their was a small 'dinging' then it said to swipe your hand in a upwards motion to pull up notifications of "Acheivments, Joining and leaving, messages...and deaths." After I read the instructions I swiped up to see the notification.

[ItsFundy joined the game]

Fundy?

 I wasn't expecting him at all. I guess he was a option that made sense but, Fundy?

"Are you ok Fundy?" Tubbo asked as he walked over to him. Fundy was a fox looking man, just a few inches shorter than me. He wore his usual black and gold like jacket and his black hat that covered his ears. I wasn't expecting us to be our actual skins. Guess we won't get a dream face reveal after all...

"Yep, just fine." Fundy said as he stood up and rubbed the back of his head. "So you were the other two people that were picked to join huh?"

"Yeah, you didn't think they would let in the two most popular youtubers?" I smirked. "Becuase I didn't think they would let a furry in the game."

Fundy growled and his tail twitched. Calling him a furry was pretty bad but also funny. He always over reacted about it and it pushed him to his limits.

"Right now isn't a time for fighting nor teasing, guys. We need to head out of here and find everybody else." Tubbo cut in. He was right, atleast right now. Fundy wasn't living down being a actual furry, not for a long, long time.

"Ok, lead the way...Brit." Fundy sneared at me. Brit.... That son of a b-

"Ok pussy cat." I walked out from a small doorway that was a 2 block tall, 1 block wide, doorway. So many people had been spawned trapped in there, that there had to be a small area out of veiw for others to get out from.

"Where exactly are we going though?" Fundy asked, tail swaying slowly.

"Anywhere inside the SMP. I'd think it's safest there for right now." I said confidently. It had to be the safest place, there were torches everywhere becuase of all the people that play on the server. Well I mean, Played on the sever.