Chapter 7: Digging deeper

-Night time -

-Tommy's POV-

The moment the sunset, Techno called us inside saying that it's 'too dangerous' for us to stay out. He sounds like a naggying parent but I guess better safe than sorry. Tubbo was to lazy to get up so I had to drag him by the collar of his shirt. He started protesting but gave up not wanting to walk, if Techno is the parent then Tubbo is definetely the whiny baby...

How I missed Sleepy Boys Inc. It was always fun just being ourselves as a family.

"TOMMY! ST-" Tubbo yelped and I dropped him, now realizing i dragged him up the stairs and had banged his head on one of the steps. 

Oops.

"Sorry, maybe you should have walked and this wouldn't have happened you lazy short person." Before he said anything I walked straight inside as he got to his feet trailing behind me. Techno was just watching us and shaking his head while Fundy laughed with a high pitch tone to it.

"Now that everybody is inside, we should head to bed before any mobs get to close..." Techno headed upstairs and was carrying a torch. "You guys can sleep down here, I set up 3 beds for you. Your welcome." He snorted and went out of view up the ladder.

"Welp. I CALL THE GREEN ONE!" Tubbo jumped onto the lime green bed and laid down already asleep. Must've been really exhausted, I don't blame him at all.

"Well then I'm taking the black bed. Enjoy the piss bed Tommy." Fundy sneered as he walked to the black bed in the corner and laid down.

Damn it, why am I stuck with the piss baby bed. "Whatever, better than the floor." I mumbled as I layed down. The bed was softer than I expected, pulling the blankets over my head I drifted off to sleep

-???-

T̸̛̘͙͓̹̼̻̪͇̫̬͆̓͂͊̎̋̀̆ḧ̵̛̛̛̦̥̘́͂̂̃̉͌e̷͚͚̲͇̒̾͘͝y̸̠̍̉̽́̆̈́̀͠͠͝ ̴̢̤͚̱͓̳̊̋̀͐̎d̶̬̥̪̾̈́͗̔̍̈͆̂o̷̬͔͖̦̫̔̉͂́̎͗͆͂͘ṅ̵̨͇͕̙̥̑̓̈̀̿͒̓̒͝'̶̙̘͊̐̓̈́̋̃ͅt̵̛͈̦̹͈̳͚̘̩͎̓ ̶̢̛̙̹̓̎̔̓̌͐̈͠͠ď̷̢̧͇͕̗̣̐̄̿̂̉̒ͅͅę̶͔̟̼̅s̵̢̼̜̮̔͑͌͋͛́̎̑͝e̸̫͊̒̽͐̾̇̃͗͝ŗ̸̧̥͓̭̞̼̣̩͉̎̓̕v̸̘̟̓̆ḙ̸̡̭͈̜͉̐̇́̇͆́́̌̕ ̷̪͍̀ț̸̦̹̼̋͗̑̈̒̓̌͑̕h̷̻̪͙͎̽͐͋̃̀̋̾̿͘ī̴̥̭͖̎̆̃̇͘͠s̶̭̤̝̫͇̭͍͎͙̙͑.̶̨̡͇̞͖͎̦͖̺͋ ̶͖̎̏͒̔̾̄̋͘͝N̶͍̽̉̾͂̋͒̓ơ̵̢̨̳̟̟̙͍̮͕̓̔͂̐̏͂b̶̘̈o̴̫͚̓̈́͌̋̈̚͝d̵̳̥̱̦̖̟́̒̔̂͊͋y̵̥͙̙͆ ̸͇̞̞͈̲͎̊̋̆̾͒͋̈̕͠͝ḏ̶̢̣̩̤̮̝̱͎̙̔̄ë̷͖͕̹͉̲͉͙́͌͗͌̊̿́s̴̟̥̮̟̫͔̳̟̔̈́͋͌e̸͖̣̰̜̖̖̪͋́͆̃̈́̀r̷̓̌́̊́̕͜͠v̸̡̮̹̜̤̬͍͊̂͗̽̉e̵͍͇̖̞̣̣̘͑̐s̴̡̨̭̱͔̱̝͖̼̱̓͘̕ ̸͕͍̖̀̓̊̅͛̉̌͑̓͠t̶̖̮͋h̷̡̛̛͍͎̳̗̦̠͒͂̿͊i̸̱͙̥̤̺̮͒͋͛̉͑̀͝͝ș̷̨̡̲̥̪̞͎̜̦͋

Carefully I opened the door and slid inside, with my diamond sword out infront of me and a sheild across my back. As long as nobody woke up then this would be fast and easy. Nothing more to it.

Thud

Oh no. He was awake, I had to get out of here fast!

 Rushing for the door I opened it bolting outside just before the older boy in pink had climbed down the ladder. Why can't anything be easy.

-Techno's POV- 

When I reached the bottom of the ladder I looked around. The front door was open wide and was waving a bit from a gust of wind. I thought Tommy and Tubbo had closed the door? 

Oh well, no mobs had gotten in so I guess it was ok. Walking over I gently closed the door and locked it.

"Techno?" A small voice asked. Looking around, I noticed Tommy had woken up, I must have been a bit to loud when I got down the ladder. The little boy rubbed his eyes and crawled out of the bed silent as a mouse. "What are you doing up so late?"