Chapter 6: Bees!

(a/n

I'm being serious here, i don't support any smut with fanfictions about dream and george. It's seriously so wrong! I just had to say this for you guys to read. Anyway enjoy the new chapter of my book, its basically a wholesome chapter because I feel like it's needed.)

-Same day-

-Tubbo's POV-

The walk to Techno's house wasn't far at all. He lived in a small cottage by the river running through a flower biome, and there were so many BEES! IT WAS BEE HEAVEN! Even in a virtual game they loved me. Bees are the sweetest creatures and nobody could convince me otherwise.

"Even in a game they love him." Tommy sighed as he walked by me. What was that supposed to mean!?

"Oh well, atleast somebody is happy.about the bees..." Fundy growled whenever a bee flew within ten blocks of him. It was funny that he thought he could scare them off. The bees were more than likely going to sting him if he kept it up.

"Careful Fundy, might get stung." I teased. Though, he took me seriously and shut up. I guess this wasn't as funny when you actually felt the pain. Especially if bees poison you with their sting.

"I'm going inside, I don't feel like being stung." Fundy's tail twitched and he looked irritated as he walked inside the cabin. Still pretty odd the way he acts as his skin instead of human. Wonder why Techno didn't look like a pig and just looked like somebody with pink hair and a crown. Oh well. Right now I had all that I needed and I couldn't be happier.

Laying back on the grass, I watched the clouds float by. There was still a few hours before sunset so might aswell enjoy the peacefulness of it all. Everything was calming, the bees buzzing by, the wind gently whispering in my ears, the river running by from a distance. 

"Can I join you?" A shadow loomed infront of me. I sat up and sheilded my eyes from the sun to see Tommy smiling with at me. He was always so goofy when he smiled, thinking he was king of the world. Ha! King Tommy.

"Sure." I patted the ground next to me. Tommy laid down next to me and looked up at the sky with me.

"It's a lot quieter here isn't it, Tubbo?" 

"Yeah it is... I like that, how relaxing it is."

"I do too. I do too..."

We laid there in silence, enjoying everything around us. After a moment I heard him clear his throat.

"Tubbo..."

"Yeah Tommy?"

He sat up and looked around. "You know what. I wouldn't mind staying here. Just us, you know? It's better here than when we were back at our old home, our old school..." His voice trailed off. I knew what he mean't and I couldn't help but to feel sorry for him again.

"It's ok. We moved remember? Nobody is going to bully you again, plus this time were in the same classes. So if anybody messes with you then they have to go through me." I sat up, puffing out my chest to look stronger.

"Yeah, that should scare them!" Tommy laughed, falling back onto the grass trying to catch his breath.

"What? Are you saying I'm not scary?!" I huffed, I'm scarier than he thinks I am!

No. No I'm not. That's a lie.

"Your scary... Scary when you get high on minecraft."

"Hey! That was 1 time!"

"1 time?! Wait a second! It was more than once!" Tommy started counting on his fingers.

I tackled him over before he could finish counting. I don't need to be reminded how many times I had acted quirky from having a few things. He faught back but soon gave up not actually trying.

"Oh no! You got me, you really are a strong women." He was laughing again. I feel like he was just going to die from laughter one day.

"I'm not a women! You are!" I still held him down. No way I was going to back down just yet.

"Prove it!"

"I'm pinning you down right now Tommy! You can't esca-" He flipped me off of him and easily stood up. I was lying on my back giggling, I so should have seen that coming.

"You even giggle like a girl!" Sitting up, I grabbed his legs and knocked him over. He gave a protesting 'Hey' before bursting out laughing again, laying down next to me. It's been awhile since me and Tommy had time to ourselves just hanging out and not worrying about life. I missed this, 

Just me and him against the world.

-???-

R̷͚̲̹̦̗͗́͗̀͆̏̚u̶͙͎̟̠̺̦͍̼̜͋͊͆̈̔̄̄͂̂̀n̸̫̟̟̩̄̕͠.̴̙̱̲̝͎̩̑͐̀̆̈́ͅ ̵̹̖̘̫͙͕̉̏̀̀̿͒͒̋P̵̨͔͓̱͓̣̄̀̀̂̾͋̓̏̕ͅḻ̸͙͓̫͍̩̻͖̯̇̃̒̕͘ȩ̴̘͕́̽̐̀̽̽̚á̸̮̱̅̇̅̎̽̕͠s̶̢̪̜̭͔̘͎͊̀͜ȩ̷̣̬͖̩̳͖̱̼͔̉ ̵̬͎̕͠R̵̛̹̰̟̥̦̟̮͑̈́̂̐ȗ̵̧̞̪͎̘̺͈̏̀̊̓̒̔-̵͖̤̘͎̯̞͒̍̈́͗̚

(a/n

Thanks for all the reads and votes!!!! I'm tempted to make a bit of fanart for this. Comment which member you want to see that's in the book that I should draw!)