• Chapter Thirty •

Katherine was the first to wake up the following morning, feeling fully refreshed from yesterday's events.

After her eyes adjusted to the sunlight that peaked through her curtains, she sat up and looked over to Anthony, who was still sound asleep. She smiled softly and leaned down to press a gentle kiss against his lips only to hear him hum softly as he began to stir.

He opened his eyes only to frown harshly at the light in the bedroom which made the young lady giggle as she watched his adorable half-asleep expression.

"I could not resist." She said which made him chuckle lightly.

He rubbed his eyes as a smile graced his features. "Not that I mind waking up to that every morning." He replied.

"Mmm.." She hummed with a grin. "Here is some more." She said and leaned down once more, giving him another soft kiss.

She lied back down next to him and relaxed as he wrapped his arm around her to keep her close while using his other hand to stroke her cheek as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"You should get to the Chapel for the special license with my brother.." She whispered against his lips with a smile. "Before I decide to keep you here.."

"What if that is what I want?" He asked with a small grin.

"Oh, Viscount Bridgerton, you are so bad!" She giggled, swatting his chest lightly. "Then let us never leave this bed again.."

"I agree.." The Viscount said as he began to leave light, feathery kisses along her neck which made the young lady moan softly.

She tilted her head back slightly to give him more access to her neck which he gladly took advantage of as she pulled his body closer. She then cupped his face between her hands and captured his lips with hers, kissing him passionately before she pulled away slightly and tugged her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Do not do that.." He whispered as he stared down at her with darkened eyes.

"How about this?" She asked, placing her hand on the back of his neck and leaned up, only she didn't kiss him but instead bit his lip and tugged on it gently which made him groan.

She quickly switched their positions where Anthony was now on his back while she was on top, straddling him. She smirked at him before trailing down his body with kisses as his groans began to fill the room.

After two hours of their sinful activities, the couple had gotten dressed for the day that lied ahead

"I have tea with your mother." She announced as she sat at her vanity and tended to her curls.

"Oh?" He questioned with surprise. This was news to him. "But I know that you will be just fine, darling." He added with a smile.

Katherine smiled at him through the reflection of the mirror just as she had finished off her hair. She then twisted her body around and got to her feet before she approached Anthony.