75

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 75

    The foggy sky gradually turned gloomy, and a spring rain was brewing. Yan Zhannan took a few sips of the cigarette in his hand, threw the cigarette butt on the ground, lifted his foot and ran it a few times, and said to Chi Jun: "No matter what fairy or ghost, I will I don’t want to continue to sit and wait for death. If she doesn’t wake up, I will take her abroad to recuperate.”

    Chi Jun rolled his eyes and said, “In her current situation, it is better to hire a mage to change the doctor, and you might wake up. . the "

    Yan Zhannan look of dislike," you're superstitious. "

    pool Chun reluctantly said:"? her soul can be resurrected in the body Cheng Cheng, you want me to continue scientific reason do "

    Yan Zhannan:" ... …" The

    two discussed for a long time, and couldn't tell why. Finally, they waited for the two cigarettes to finish smoking and returned to the ward slumpingly.

    Yan Zhannan rate advanced the ward, followed by Chun also came along to see the pool, but also a matter of course to find a stool to sit down, so unhappy and asked: "?? How do you not go as an actor told you free"

    pool Chun eyes are Without lifting it, he said listlessly: "I have turned off my recent work."

    Yan Zhannan: "..."

    There are other people in the room, especially Yang Yang. Yan Zhannan wants to say something nasty and exciting. He felt inappropriate, so he could only sit by the bed and stare.

    Yang Yang had already taken off her shoes and lay on the bed, with her ass upturned, talking to her mother in a whisper, talking about the flowers raised by grandma, saying that grandpa taught him calligraphy, and talking about the little girl next door. Willing to go because she likes snacks made by grandma.

    The child's logic is not so strong yet. He speaks upside down. Gu Yixin, who is sleeping, is not disturbed, but the living people around him are too annoyed. Yan Zhannan picks him up and pinches his chubby face. Said: "Let’s take a break, you won’t be too tired to talk about it for a long time."

    Yang Yang raised his head, his big black eyes were agile and energetic, and said to his father solemnly: "Mom lay down in bed for so long and didn’t wake up. I have to talk to her, otherwise she will be very boring."

    Yan Zhannan's eyes were hot and his nose was a little sour. He felt that he was not as sensible as a child, so he sniffed his nose and rubbed Yangyang's head affectionately. Said: "Yangyang is right. Mom is so boring, it should be right to talk to her more."

    Yang Yang nodded triumphantly.

    When it was almost time for dinner, the driver brought food to Yan Zhannan, and was also going to pick Yangyang back. The child was young and could not stay in the hospital for too long.

    Yang Yang couldn't bear to go back, he hadn't talked enough to his mother, so he sat in his father's arms, pouting his temper.

    Yan Zhannan coaxed a few words and found that his small temper was getting better, so he sullen his face rarely, and said to Yang Yang: "You are not obedient, and my mother doesn't like you. She doesn't like you, so she doesn't want to wake up."