1

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 1 Unexpected Rebirth

    ——"Gu Yixin is finally disabled!"

    ——"Hyaluronic acid on his face, how stiff is it!"

    ——"Oh, how cute and pure when I was a child."

    ——"Innocent? Boyfriend doesn't know how to change A few, and it’s innocent."

    —“Gu Yixin is a slut!”

    —“A photo can be hacked like this by you. Does it lack morality? Everyone says I’m feeling sick recently.”

    —“Skinny face If this is the case, whoever believes that I didn’t correct it!"

    ——"I’m not annoyed if I don’t have a work, but I’m not annoyed!"

    …

    Gu Yixin has not been able to sleep well in the past year. In addition to being overly fatigued and suffering from insomnia all night and all night, the whole person was so thin that she was a little out of shape, and it was time for filming to enter a critical juncture. She was so thin that she couldn’t watch it. , I can only ask the doctor to prescribe more sleeping pills, hoping to get some sleep at night.

    Before going to bed, she took a few pills. After lying down, she didn't feel sleepy for a long time. She got up a little irritated and took a few more pills. Without counting, she poured a handful and swallowed them with water, then lay back on the bed and closed her eyes. She only felt a little heavy in her mind, and all kinds of bizarre thoughts appeared in her mind, and she couldn't calm down for a moment. She was a little doubtful whether the medicine was fake.

    Lying dry and uncomfortable, she simply leaned on the bedside to play with her mobile phone, and habitually entered Weibo. After entering, she found that she was guilty of herself. There were a bunch of inexplicable people on Weibo scolding her in the comments. The scolding was terrible, which made her gloomy mood even worse.

    She utterly comforted herself: "Yixin, it's okay, it's okay, don't care about them, you don't know them."

    Gu Yixin became famous at the age of five, and went smoothly, acting in many well-known TV series, 17 When she was 20 years old, she was fancyed by a famous director and starred in a movie for the first time. The movie became the most popular movie of the year. After sweeping all award ceremonies, she was fortunate to become the youngest actress. Later, she went on smoothly. In Beijing Film, he also took many popular movies and televisions during the period, and became a hot star in the film and television industry.

    I don’t know when it started. Someone always said that she had plastic surgery and that she was a socialite. She clarified these unwarranted charges countless times, but no one wanted to listen. It would be useless to let her say that it was useless. , But someone said she was guilty.

    She has always been diligent and conscientious in filming, and she is a person in her own right. She has a good popularity in the entertainment circle, so why did she provoke these blacks.

    Gu Yixin missed the entertainment circle when he was a child very much. At that time, the circle was very simple. When filming movies, he would go home and go to school. There was no such or other rumors, and there was no such thing as an invisible internet spout.