15

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 15: Yang Yang Is Sick

    As Chi Jun said, she had better pray that Yang Yang was not his son, otherwise it would be difficult to figure out the accounts between them.

    Chi Jun will definitely pursue her secretly concealing the purpose of giving birth, as well as the issue of child custody in the future, as well as the issue of Chi Jun being a public figure and giving birth out of wedlock. If it is exposed by the media, the consequences are incalculable.

    Gu Yixin thought, even if the child is born to either cat or dog from Cheng Cheng, as long as it is not from Chi Jun, she and Chi Jun can't return to the position of good friends at all. The best ending is that they don’t know each other. .

    However, she knew in her heart that Cheng Cheng was a very realistic girl. She couldn't give birth to a cat or dog casually. Cheng Cheng must have some plan for the birth of Yang Yang, but now Cheng Cheng is gone, everything is in the future. Solve the mystery.

    Because she was drugged at the party, Gu Yixin no longer contacted the short film crew in a fit of anger, thinking that she ran away that night, which completely offended them, and she would not have a good fruit to continue to work. What surprised her was that the crew knew themselves. For the sake of reason, she took the initiative to ask Juan Sister to contact her and settle the part of her remuneration to her, and also apologized to her, saying that someone underneath had dirty hands and feet and had been fired. If Gu Yixin wants to go back, they are always welcome.

    Gu Yixin declined very politely. It was clear that the leader was present that night, and the people under him didn't get the consent of the boss. How dare to move their hands and feet? It was nothing more than something went wrong and was kicked out for the crime.

    But this was a windfall, because when she decided not to return to the crew, she didn't expect to get the money.

    It's just that when the money went into the market, she couldn't get it out for a while. She didn't know the password at all, and she was very tired.

    So I made an appointment with Guan Yue to take Yangyang to go shopping on the weekend, and stop by the bank to change the password.

    When Guan Yue heard her say to go shopping together, he was both excited and aggrieved: "You haven't been shopping with me for a long time, you dislike my eyes."

    Gu Yixin thought about his usual clothes, and felt very disgusted, but now she is closed. Yue is her only friend, and she is quite willing to endure his preferences.

    She didn't tell Guan Yue about Chi Jun's return, nor did she say that she was almost fucked in her own home. Gu Yixin knew that Guan Yue liked her, so she was reluctant to use other men to stimulate this man like a big girl.

    In the past, Gu Yixin seldom went out shopping unless she went shopping abroad, because she would always be recognized accidentally and cause unnecessary trouble for others. She was actually quite afraid of trouble for others.

    Therefore, she is also looking forward to going out shopping.

    On Saturday, the local bank only opened in the afternoon, so Guan Yue took the mother and son to stroll around the pedestrian street, bought some new clothes for Yangyang, and the three of them went to eat M's note at noon, although neither of the adults liked it. , But Yang Yang was so happy. He ate the French fries one by one, and his mouth was covered with ketchup. After eating a large package of French fries, he wanted to continue to eat a small package. Finally, Gu Yixin called him to stop. Supported.