32

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 32-Unexpected New Year's Eve

    32

    Because of the medicine, Gu Yixin's fever began to go down in the middle of the night, but the heat went down, but the sweat wafted out. After a while, she soaked her clothes.

    Yan Zhannan rubbed his forehead, got up and asked the nurse on duty to ask for a set of clean medical gowns, and then he came back

    to change her clothes gently... but changing her clothes is also a big problem.

    He hasn't made affection with her for several days. At this moment, the nephrite jade is full of warm fragrance. Although he knows that she is still a patient, the big brother under him does not care about the occasion and his mood. He raises his head vigorously and presses down. Can't hold on.

    Yan Zhannan speeded up the movements of his hands while disgusting himself, and quickly helped her to change the clothes. Although he believed that the movements were light and agile, he still woke up Gu Yixin.

    Gu Yixin blinked his sleepy eyes, and the first thing he saw was Yan Zhannan who was sweating profusely.

    She asked him in a daze, "Are you hot?" With this opening, she realized that her voice was completely muted.

    Yan Zhannan threw her wet clothes on the chair next to him, turned around to pour water for her, and said, "I am not sweating from the heat, but sweating by you!"

    Gu Yixin glanced at the dirty clothes and found He had already changed her clothes, his ears were slightly red, and he said to him, "Thank you."

    Yan Zhannan helped her up, fed her a few sips of water, and said scornfully: "If you want to thank you, show some sincerity. "After speaking, he turned his cheek to her and motioned to her.

    Gu Yixin, who is ill, is very well-behaved and very easy to talk. Watching him bring up his cheek, he naturally raised his head to kiss him, but before she could put his lips on his face, he suddenly turned his head and faced her. , So her lips covered his mouth very accurately.

    After successfully stealing a kiss, Yan Zhannan winks at her triumphantly.

    Gu Yixin: "..."

    She doesn't mind kissing, but she's worried that she will be mad at him, "I'm sick, don't infect you."

    Yan Zhannan shook his head indifferently. After feeding her and drinking water, he didn't let her go. Instead, he sat halfway on the bedside, wrapped her in his arms, and hugged her mouth to calm her: "I'm healthy." The

    cold wind whistling outside the window . In the cold night, the heating in the ward was easy and warm like spring, but it was the little world in his arms that made her feel warm and comfortable.

    Gu Yixin gently rubbed his arm, feeling the strong muscles that contained strength, and said softly: "Come up and sleep with me."

    She was reluctant to sit by a man and stay up late. Although there are vacant beds next door, she still invited He went into her bed, and on this cold winter night, in this empty ward, even if two people sleep in a small bed, it will not feel crowded.