55

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 55

    55

    Seeing Gu Yixin's expression hesitating, Yan Zhannan's expression also sank, "I don't want to go?"

    Gu Yixin was justified when he was arguing at him just now. At this time, he heard that he was going to see his parents, and he was immediately counseled. How long does it take to meet the parents? In her kind of obedient heart, meeting her parents means that a lifelong event is almost to be decided.

    She is still Gu Yixin wearing Cheng Cheng's shell, and she doesn't know one day she suddenly changed back, or one day she suddenly disappeared, and she has not confessed her secret to Yan Zhannan.

    They were arguing just now, and her number was blacked out by her. Is it appropriate to talk about life-long events under this complicated premise?

    After hesitating for a while, she asked weakly: "Can you not go?"

    Although Yan Zhannan felt a little anxious when seeing his parents at this time, but when Gu Yixin personally refused, she still felt angry. He loves him so deeply, would you still give advice to parents?

    "Don't go." When he finished speaking, he let go of her, turned and walked away, went to sit down at the desk, opened the papers on the desk, and looked at it pretentiously.

    Gu Yixin

    pursed his lips and smirked , followed by walking over, resting his hands on his large desk, and said, "I'm not going to say anything, why are you angry?" Yan Zhannan's face instantly turned to the sun, and he raised his eyebrows and said: "I'm not angry."

    Gu Yixin knocked on the files on his desktop and said, "Don't you usually look at the files backwards?"

    Looking at the files on the desk, it turned out to be upside down. He just pretended to be looking at them. , But all my thoughts are on her, where is the file to see if it is upside down.

    When I think of this, my ears are red.

    Gu Yixin would not continue to run on him. He changed the subject and said: "What to do, there is no more formal clothes to meet the parents, and no gifts are prepared."

    Seeing her distressed look, Yan Zhannan couldn't help but smiled at the corners of her mouth, stood up and said, "It's not easy. I will take you to buy it now."

    "Swipe the big boss's card?" Gu Yixin Blinked and asked him.

    Yan Zhannan took out his wallet and handed it to her, smiling: "Swipe the card inside."

    Gu Yixin took his wallet over with a smile , and opened it, and the gold cards and black cards of various colors almost blinded her, "So many cards. , Can you use it to brush something else?"

    Yan Zhannan spread his hand, "You are free."

    Then he hugged her, "Swipe my card casually, can you release me from the blacklist?"

    Gu Yixin put his wallet in his pocket, hummed, and said, "I can't be bought easily. You should find other ways to please me."

    Yan Zhannan lowered his head and kissed the tip of her nose, smiling bitterly. "It will really torture people."