18

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 18 Announcement

    "Let's separate." Gu Yixin said to the man on the other end of the phone.

    Whether it is Gu Yixin's identity or Cheng Cheng's identity, they should not continue to maintain such a relationship.

    Since I have given a promise to a woman, I shouldn’t double-heartedly. If Chi Jun is really the kind of person who wants both a family and a lover, Gu Yixin will feel worthless for her past self and for her pure friendship. not worth.

    On the other side of the phone, Chi Jun was silent for a moment and said, "Cheng Cheng, I still like you, but since this is your decision, of course I will respect your choice."

    Hearing him say this, Gu Yixin relaxed himself. From the perspective of an old friend, she still sincerely hopes that Chi Jun is not too bad.

    "I will find time to move." Since the relationship is about to be broken, of course he cannot continue to live in his house.

    Unexpectedly, Chi Jun stopped her and said, "It's not necessary. I said it at the beginning. If you separate, this house will belong to you."

    Gu Yixin was a little surprised.

    Cheng Cheng is really a realistic girl, and she has planned a retreat for herself from the beginning. How can someone who has the chance to give birth to children casually?

    Gu Yixin increasingly believed that the child was probably Chi Jun's, because Cheng Cheng could use the child to get more benefits from Chi Jun, such as identity, fame, money, etc., which Chi Jun could basically afford.

    Chi Jun continued: "However, regarding the child, let’s make it clear first. If the child is mine, I will take him away immediately. Don’t expect the child to negotiate terms with me, as he has never been born before. Well, I will compensate you appropriately. "

    Is this to hide the child?

    Thinking that he might not see Yangyang in the future, Gu Yixin was a little flustered, and then said stiffly: "It may not be yours."

    Chi Jun snorted, "That would be great."

    After hanging up the phone, Gu Yixin lay in front of Yangyang's bed, carefully and intently watching the child's well-behaved appearance, lamenting that fate is really a wonderful thing.

    The two people who were originally unrelated have become the closest people in the world because of a wrong journey. She and Yang Yang should be the most destined people, otherwise she would not run to Cheng Cheng inexplicably In his body, he became his mother.

    She really couldn't bear to send the little guy out like this.

    Stretching out an index finger, he quietly hooked Yang Yang's fat and tender little finger. Under her teasing, the little hand subconsciously squeezed her hand. Gu Yixin couldn't help but chuckle and stamped a kiss on the little hand. At that moment, I feel that my whole heart is going to be adorable by this villain.

    "Yangyang, mother will not leave you." She said like an oath.

    Yang Yang is no different from ordinary children in other aspects except that he is not very fond of talking. He has a good appetite and is not picky. In fact, he is a very healthy and strong child. After being discharged from the hospital the next day, he can already run and jump. , Like a okay person, he recovered quite quickly.