10

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 10-She Was Drugged

    Cheng Cheng’s previous job was a fashion short film, which was completed by several models, mainly showing makeup and women's clothing. It was a foreign brand. Since it had just entered the Chinese market and was not well known, it did not invite top models.

    Although the requirements are not high, almost all those who come to take part in the filming are active on the runway.

    Among these girls, Cheng Cheng is quite special. She is not a model. She has never been on the runway. At most, she has been a plane model and took hard photos, that's all.

    After Gu Yixin arrived at the studio, he secretly learned about it, and then he was surprised by Cheng Cheng's unpredictable work attitude.

    Before listening to Guan Yue's recount, Cheng Cheng was a plane model, but then almost all of them played in the film and television circles, and basically abandoned her status as a plane model.

    Why are you coming to grab a job with the model now? How does she position herself?

    Flat mold? actor? Model?

    If you want to be in the show business circle, it's not that simple. First, you have to have the ability, and second, you can't be too minded.

    Cheng Chengming had no real skills and was still restless, so after all this time, he was still a scamper.

    Since you want to act, you should focus on honing your acting skills. If you don’t have acting skills, you must be dedicated, otherwise even if the funder gives the opportunity, it’s no use not to hold it.

    Cheng Cheng followed the mountain of Chi Jun, and they hadn't been separated for two years. Gu Yixin didn't feel surprised at all. How good is Chi Jun? As stupid as Cheng Cheng, he can only talk with him and play sm.

    Such a job that spans too much should not be accepted.

    Gu Yixin sat in front of the dressing table, and let the makeup artist toss her face to his heart's content, without the slightest impatience. She used to act in large-scale costume dramas, and it took a few hours to put on makeup. Such waiting was commonplace for her .

    She is used to it here, but the people around her are very uncomfortable. As the person in charge of the short film, Cheng Cheng, she feels a very headache. When she first came in, she fought with a model and pressed people down. The fight on the ground was almost broken, and then she took leave for a week to rest. When she changed to another person, she had been driven away long ago, but she was introduced by a friend. She was not easy to offend, so she gritted her teeth.

    Cheng Cheng walked into the studio just now, as if he hadn't recognized her for a long time. When she came forward angrily, Cheng Cheng greeted her politely.

    It’s normal to see people say hello, but it’s absolutely abnormal when you put it on Cheng Cheng. Because it’s a relationship, Cheng Cheng is very arrogant. In addition to looking at the camera, he looks at the sky. Where can I see mortals? ? Not to mention saying hello.

    Cheng Cheng is wearing jeans, a white T-shirt, a small jacket, and a peaked cap today. He is actually wearing a pair of canvas shoes! This dress is very ordinary and normal, but it is absolutely abnormal when placed on Cheng Cheng!