17

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 17 Let's Separate

    Gu Yixin's feet looked terribly swollen, but it was not very serious. The doctor only prescribed medicated oil for her to rub it in the morning and evening to avoid strenuous exercise.

    Yan Zhannan has been by her side all the time. Hearing the doctor say it's okay, he squinted his eyes and looked distrustful. His skeptical eyes seemed to say: Are you a quack doctor?

    The doctor was stressed out by him.

    Gu Yixin didn't think there was any problem, and she did not feel any pain.

    After seeing the doctor, Gu Yixin originally wanted to go home by herself, but Yan Zhannan seemed to be addicted to hugging her, so he had to take her back. He also said pretentiously, "I promise not to take advantage of you."

    Gu Yixin felt that this guarantee was completely impossible. Reliability!

    However, he has more than 90 kilograms anyway, but he feels relaxed like a chicken in his hand. This man is really powerful.

    When he was beaten and hugged on her chest, she could easily feel his thick chest and swelling muscles. She couldn't help but think of the scene of the two naked relatives. She suddenly felt a little dry.

    Gu Yixin was hugged and swaggered all the way through the market, and soon attracted the attention of the nurse on duty.

    Later in the night when Yang Yang was changing the needle, there was a straightforward nurse who chatted with Gu Yixin and praised her husband for being handsome and of great body.

    At that time, Gu Yixin was already resting on another bed, and Yan Zhannan had already left the hospital after she settled down.

    Yan Zhannan's casual behavior obviously misunderstood the people around him, but Gu Yixin felt that there was no need to explain this to irrelevant people, and in the end he just smiled back.

    In the early morning, Yangyang had his fever subsided. During the period, he woke up once. When he saw her, he yelled to his mother. Then he closed his eyes and fell asleep. After the fever subsided, he could sleep more peacefully.

    When Guan jumped back to the phone, it was already past nine o’clock the next day. He drank too much the night before and slept. People were still a little confused. He woke up immediately when he heard Gu Yixin and the others were in the hospital, saying that she had a good relationship with the hospital recently. , But when I finished speaking, I found that I had said something wrong, so I hurriedly made a few noises, and then skipped work to see them in the hospital.

    Guan Yue's greatest advantage is his thoughtfulness. He didn't come to the hospital empty-handed. He brought them a nutritious breakfast for their mother and son. He also brought Yangyang snacks, fruits and toys, and brought them into the ward with both hands.

    As soon as he walked in, he yelled: "My poor son~"

    Gu Yixin was drinking water. He looked back at his exaggerated appearance and almost didn't choke to death. He smiled: "Go go, who is your son!"