42

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 42

    The bright light in the room had been turned off by the man, and only two orange bedside lamps were left. The dim light hazy his eyes and breathed ambiguously.

    Gu Yixin considers herself not a lustful person. Before she died, she could remain a virgin until the age of 25. She never felt empty, lonely and cold. From this we can see that she is a self-disciplined and cold temper.

    But after having a relationship with Yan Zhannan, whenever a man makes a seduce move, she can't help but be attracted and enjoy it.

    Just like at this time, she obviously showed a look of disgust, but the actual situation is that not only did she blush, her ears were red, her mouth was dry, and she wanted to pounce on him. Fortunately, the light was not bright, so it could help her cover up. A touch of embarrassment.

    Under Yan Zhannan’s full and provocative eyes, Gu Yixin said with a righteous expression: “Hurry up and put the quilt on, and what should I do if I catch a cold.”

    Yan Zhannan, who was originally handsome with one hand on his head, moved his hand after hearing her words. Shaking, threw himself on the bed, motionless, for a long time before raising his head, and said with a wry smile: "Can we have a bit of fun?"

    Gu Yixin raised his eyebrows, raised his chin, and said coolly: "No." Then she picked up and fell asleep. Gown, went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    When he came out again, Yan Zhannan had already hid under the covers, looking at her with resentment.

    Sometimes, a man behaves like a child, IQ is not much greater than Yangyang, too many slots, it is impossible to vomit, Gu Yixin smiled and shook his head, opened the quilt and lay in.

    The air conditioner was turned on in the room, and the bed was warmed by the man. Gu Yixin sighed with enjoyment, turned to face the man, and found that he was still under the bed.

    Yan Zhannan stretched out his hand to hug her, rubbing her with a thin layer of pajamas with bare/naked skin, as if to rub off her clothes, like a dog in heat.

    Gu Yixin looked helplessly into his hot and deep eyes, and asked: "I have to do it?"

    Yan Zhannan had no face and no skin, "I have to do it."

    Gu Yixin took a deep breath, as if he had made a big determination, and suddenly opened the quilt. Go inside.

    Yan Zhannan had an inexplicable expression at first, and when the slightly erect guy under him was caught by the warm mouth, he was shocked and his body trembled uncontrollably.

    The warm and damp touch instantly fascinated him.

    The night is still long, and the man thinks in a daze in his great pleasure/comfort that it is really a good idea to exercise overnight.

    From this day on, Yan Zhannan lived in a small building, eating the food made by Gu Yixin, occupying Gu Yixin’s bed, and pressing her to do it every day. Gu Yixin’s resistance was ineffective. After all, she can enjoy it when she does it. To.