41

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41

    No matter how good Yangyang is, he cannot change the fact that he is still a child less than three years old. Ever since he returned to his mother, with the love of her mother, he has also changed little by little. He loves to laugh and talk, and the whole person becomes lively. , Also confirmed the sentence: a child with a mother is like a treasure, a child without a mother is like a grass.

    Seeing a table of delicious food, the little guy also looked excited. He stepped on the chair and squatted on the table, kicked his legs happily, and shook the chair. Guan Yue was afraid that he would fall, so he hugged him to the sofa. I poured a glass of juice for him and turned on the TV to show him his favorite Peppa. Unexpectedly, when he turned around, he poured the whole glass of juice on him.

    Yang Yang himself was so scared by the accident that his mouth was stunned, his eyes widened and his face was innocent.

    Gu Yixin was afraid that he would catch a cold, so he could only take him to the bath first, and wash away the sweetness.

    Yangyang stood in the bathtub, lowered her head and let her mother play with her. Seeing her mother didn't say anything, he thought she was angry, so he apologized to her mother very well: "Mom, I'm sorry."

    Gu Yixin looked at him with a frightened appearance. He quickly comforted him: "It's okay, Yang Yang is also careless, just pay attention next time."

    Gu Yixin was helping him wash his hair, too much shampoo was poured, and his head was covered with foam. She stretched out and rubbed. He grabbed two soaring braids for him, and she was so funny that she was too happy.

    Yangyang turned around and saw himself in the mirror on the wall, and he laughed.

    "Stupid." Gu Yixin couldn't help squeezing his nose.

    Yan Zhannan walked over and opened the door to see the happy scene of the mother and the son. The bathroom was open with a shower of warmth.

    "Why don't you wait for the meal to be washed?"

    Gu Yixin said helplessly: "I just walked to the balcony to talk to you, and this guy poured the whole glass of orange juice on him."

    Yan Zhannan smiled and said, "Trickster."

    Yang Yang was embarrassed and grimaced at him.

    "Is the flowers going smoothly?" Gu Yixin, as the owner of the flower shop, naturally cares about his own business.

    Yan Zhannan said triumphantly: "With such a handsome deliveryman, no matter how blind you are, you have to accept it."

    "Yes, yes, you are the most handsome." Gu Yixin perfunctorily.

    Rinse a foam to Yang Yang, and quickly rinsed him off, picked him up and stood on the small stool by the bathtub, picked up the large towel that was scorched by the sun, and wrapped him in.

    Yan Zhannan naturally walked two steps closer, took over and hugged Yang Yang, turned around and entered the cloakroom, Gu Yixin then came in and put him on his home clothes.